Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server offline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptCrunch

09-25-2009

When I try to connect it says there server status is offline. Is the server down right now?

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

09-25-2009

Yes, it is temporarily offline.

If anyone noticed any strange behavior on pvp.net before the servers went down, it would be much appreciated.

Vundal

Recruiter

09-25-2009

i kept recieving 'could not connect to Maestro ' errors as i clicked join on practice games before the server went down. hope that helps.

crazyjay

09-25-2009

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Yes, it is temporarily offline.

If anyone noticed any strange behavior on pvp.net before the servers went down, it would be much appreciated.

got knocked back by alistar at the foutain and got stuck behind the store....had to teleport (B) to get out of there...

xRaphx

09-25-2009

The client was VERY laggy. I was in a game and it kept spiking, I would see something then it would suddenly fast forward, so it was kind of losing the connection with the server I guess, and so was everyone else. Another thing that was happening is my mini map was going crazy, it would show people that weren't there anymore still on there, it was crazy lagging.