Best Team Comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcFreeze

10-25-2011

So ive been wondering, what is the best team comp in TT? I've been looking for a good team comp so me and my friends can win more 3v3 ranks.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Mhm, from the not instant ban list of champions, Yorick, Rumble and Gangplank is supposedly the comp that held the number one spot last season.

Personally? I go with Morgana, Warwick and Cho'gath for mass CC and secure dragons. But I'm an unranked scrub. So take that as you will.

EcFreeze

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
Mhm, from the not instant ban list of champions, Yorick, Rumble and Gangplank is supposedly the comp that held the number one spot last season.

Personally? I go with Morgana, Warwick and Cho'gath for mass CC and secure dragons. But I'm an unranked scrub. So take that as you will.
That is a pretty good team comp, i remember getting stomped by that team a week ago. What really bugs me is that when you get to 1300-1320 elo matchmaking seems to match us up against people who are 1400 in 3v3 AND 1500+ in solo queue.

Koldheartedjsp

10-25-2011

very niche team comps can work well

are you wanting them for normals or ranked??

normals a good team comp if your normal elo is low is tryn top, morg bottom to 2v1, and someone who can support themselves and win top.

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Trynd, 1 ap, and another random tanky dps, maybe some cc

Kehlin

10-26-2011

rumble on any team is always pretty beast. same with yorick. they make it hard as hell to harrass them and can easily zone you

Ghonosyph

10-26-2011

Rumble yorick is just mean, ghoul harrass and flame thrower make it really hard to lane against... i like skarner nunu xin... good teams usually consist of an early game winner, solid sustaun/harass, and a beastly late game carry. Skarner xin bot with either floating in the jungle + nunu top or bot roaming is pretty hard to deal with.

Of course theres always the RRR Roller derby team which is pretty **** hard to deam with. Riven Rammus Ryze. Riven stacks 4 dorans and after level 3 she goes into jungle and only clears top minions passed the mid point then roams and gank/jungles. rammus taunt +ryze's susttained dps is pretty retarded and the whole team gets very aoe and very very tanky.

Kritzkrieg00

10-26-2011

Skarner, ww, rumble. Skarner pulls you onto that river of fire, ww holds you there for a total of 4 seconds. plus the team has good sustain in lane and teamfights.

Sir Jaune Arc Jr

10-27-2011

Jax udyr and vayne

Renaissance

10-27-2011

Soraka, Galio, Heimer