Extensive Domion Tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narcomancer

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
"Ehh...horrible tier list with no details given as to why you put things where they are. I personally am working on updating mine and it is 13 pages of detailed information to actually help people and foster discussion, not just some guy who seems to be full of himself posting random whatever on the forums.

I saw the closed one you did earlier and you sir are a real ******, hope this one is closed as well. A tier list is subjective and meant to incite discussion and testing, you simply raged at people who questioned you and then tried to act like your better then everyone else because you have so more more xp then anyone...even though I see only 196 dom wins..."

My tier list was not based on who was best, or even my opinion, it was based on what I saw in an absolutely unbiased fashion as I outlined. It was not meant to serve the same function as yours or other tier lists out there, as was plainly stated before your misleading statements, slandery, and downvote. So when I say it was correct.... it was the only correct one out there because it wasnt based on opinion at all. Certainly in the set of games the true value of many of those champs was misrepresented, as I indicated, and therefore the true value of the champs was not accurate, but their ranking would move up and down naturally and level itself out naturally only as indicated. You still slandered my thread implying that because it wasn't the same as yours it was ****. Well I say again, it was meant to be a different tool in the first place. And the reasons why they were in each tier were also listed as a generality in the description of the categorization of each tier.

And so I say to you sir, that while you were clearly not the only player to downvote the thread out of existence, you had an alterior motive in slandering and downvoting it, which is so obvious it need not be spoken.

All of this after I complimented you and gave thumbs up to your tier list, and said it was a valuable source that I would refer to often for my personal gaming. The fact is that your tier list would be in the negatives now if I had down voted you instead of supporting you with an upvote.
I agree with you DedPheonix. I think that SadPanda's tier list is pretty good, but yours was not meant to be the same thing. I just dont think that he understand what the idea of "unbiased" or "objective" means, nor how it would differ from his own. I also don't think he understands that its not meant to describe the champs capabilities because its not for beginners. Its too bad that you two dont get along because you both offered great tools. If I were to choose sides, I would have to take yours because in reading the posts, you were clear that you were offering a tier list that served a different purpose, was constructed differently, and would vary from his. You were also respectful to him, and that was not reciprocated.

And to SadPanda's. Give it a break dude. Stop pretending that his chart had the same criteria as yours. He explained it to you like 3 times at least that I read. Under the different criteria's they would come out with different outcomes. I've read the posts. You were disrespectful to him, and his tier list had a great deal of credibility.

Kattel01

11-21-2011

great listing. handy for those still learning the ropes as they work there way to 30 etc such as myself.

in dom i main blitz twitch and sion. perfectly agree with sion and blitz, however disagree with twitch. I feel his abilities to dislodge defenders and hold towers are quite under appreciated. the momentary inaction that results from interrupting a capture attempt is often all that's needed to take them down without a scratch, and his often maligned ult is quite effective at dislodging defenders. but again. im not a high elo or even level 30 yet so take from it what you will. love the list tho, thanks

Narcomancer

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
"Ehh...horrible tier list with no details given as to why you put things where they are. I personally am working on updating mine and it is 13 pages of detailed information to actually help people and foster discussion, not just some guy who seems to be full of himself posting random whatever on the forums.

I saw the closed one you did earlier and you sir are a real ******, hope this one is closed as well. A tier list is subjective and meant to incite discussion and testing, you simply raged at people who questioned you and then tried to act like your better then everyone else because you have so more more xp then anyone...even though I see only 196 dom wins..."

My tier list was not based on who was best, or even my opinion, it was based on what I saw in an absolutely unbiased fashion as I outlined. It was not meant to serve the same function as yours or other tier lists out there, as was plainly stated before your misleading statements, slandery, and downvote. So when I say it was correct.... it was the only correct one out there because it wasnt based on opinion at all. Certainly in the set of games the true value of many of those champs was misrepresented, as I indicated, and therefore the true value of the champs was not accurate, but their ranking would move up and down naturally and level itself out naturally only as indicated. You still slandered my thread implying that because it wasn't the same as yours it was ****. Well I say again, it was meant to be a different tool in the first place. And the reasons why they were in each tier were also listed as a generality in the description of the categorization of each tier.

And so I say to you sir, that while you were clearly not the only player to downvote the thread out of existence, you had an alterior motive in slandering and downvoting it, which is so obvious it need not be spoken.

All of this after I complimented you and gave thumbs up to your tier list, and said it was a valuable source that I would refer to often for my personal gaming. The fact is that your tier list would be in the negatives now if I had down voted you instead of supporting you with an upvote.
Also SadPanda's, Ive played with DedPheonix. He is a very good, unselfish player. He isthe most knowledgable player I know. Do you know of anyone with more games played than him? Because I dont, and Im not going to be a fool and act like that merits zero credibility.

Notsuresure

11-22-2011

I think rammus can be easily countered. Things balance out even more in draft format, where you can see if someone picked him up.

deathofbarney

11-22-2011

is it just me or did i miss shyvana?