Extensive Domion Tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TokinPrez

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
Hi SadPanda's. It was fun absolutely dominating you in the game we just played. I found it funny how you mocked me after that facewrecking.

And so that you know, my metagame theory thread is no where near being closed down, its well in the positives.

My tier list was shut down due to trolls including yourself. You gave me a thumbs down and trolled on my thread harshly AFTER I gave you a thumbs up on mine. This may sound like a troll post if you want to take it that way, but its a response to repeated trolling by SadPanda's. I was on the up and up with this dude prior to that.

Look up my metagame theory on my post and make your own judgement. Many trolls have brought down my score, but I fear not the trolls because my metagame is undeniable. After reading, if you disagree, give me a thumbs down. If you agree, give me a thumbs up. Peace peoples.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17138455#post17138455
Your tier list was not shut down due to trolls, it was because it was not very good and your attitude is horrible. My tier list has not been updated but is in the works, like 15 pages long with more detail and changes, waiting until after this next patch to finish it.

Also we lost sure but I mean look at my team...we had a master yi who just kept charging into you guys solo and dying...every single time and well overall just some poor picks that did not work against your team. I dunno if you were premade or not, I was not.

Honestly you would gain more respect if you were not so arrogant and discussed with people rather then acting like what you say is the law and never wrong and then being rude to people or having a big ego thinking you carried your team.

Anyways I hope to play against you again sometime and have a team that actually works ><

PS - you game theory post is fine, i read all of it.

Sorayai

11-12-2011

I honestly think Ezreal belongs higher than tier 3 - his poking/strength in small fights paired with his disruptive ultimate (low health enemy capping bottom? ult will kill him. even if they dont die, it gives your team enough time to react/defend) is definitely undervalued in Dominion

but I'm happy that people don't think he's top tier yet - all mine for now <3

NetherGate

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadpandas View Post
Your tier list was not shut down due to trolls, it was because it was not very good and your attitude is horrible. My tier list has not been updated but is in the works, like 15 pages long with more detail and changes, waiting until after this next patch to finish it.

Also we lost sure but I mean look at my team...we had a master yi who just kept charging into you guys solo and dying...every single time and well overall just some poor picks that did not work against your team. I dunno if you were premade or not, I was not.

Honestly you would gain more respect if you were not so arrogant and discussed with people rather then acting like what you say is the law and never wrong and then being rude to people or having a big ego thinking you carried your team.

Anyways I hope to play against you again sometime and have a team that actually works ><

PS - you game theory post is fine, i read all of it.
"Ehh...horrible tier list with no details given as to why you put things where they are. I personally am working on updating mine and it is 13 pages of detailed information to actually help people and foster discussion, not just some guy who seems to be full of himself posting random whatever on the forums.

I saw the closed one you did earlier and you sir are a real ******, hope this one is closed as well. A tier list is subjective and meant to incite discussion and testing, you simply raged at people who questioned you and then tried to act like your better then everyone else because you have so more more xp then anyone...even though I see only 196 dom wins..."

My tier list was not based on who was best, or even my opinion, it was based on what I saw in an absolutely unbiased fashion as I outlined. It was not meant to serve the same function as yours or other tier lists out there, as was plainly stated before your misleading statements, slandery, and downvote. So when I say it was correct.... it was the only correct one out there because it wasnt based on opinion at all. Certainly in the set of games the true value of many of those champs was misrepresented, as I indicated, and therefore the true value of the champs was not accurate, but their ranking would move up and down naturally and level itself out naturally only as indicated. You still slandered my thread implying that because it wasn't the same as yours it was ****. Well I say again, it was meant to be a different tool in the first place. And the reasons why they were in each tier were also listed as a generality in the description of the categorization of each tier.

And so I say to you sir, that while you were clearly not the only player to downvote the thread out of existence, you had an alterior motive in slandering and downvoting it, which is so obvious it need not be spoken.

All of this after I complimented you and gave thumbs up to your tier list, and said it was a valuable source that I would refer to often for my personal gaming. The fact is that your tier list would be in the negatives now if I had down voted you instead of supporting you with an upvote.

Talamare

11-12-2011

Divide your T2

Its heavily overcrowded

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Hard to respect the opinion of anyone that puts Akali over ryze. Zero sense. And soraka tier 5 is a wtf moment.

Reikken

11-13-2011

Akali is so overrated. Hextech Sweeper makes pretty much every AP carry with hard CC a hard counter to Akali. I'm Annie and I run into Akali? Akali is 100% guaranteed to die or run away if I have my ult up (and since I emphasize CDR on most APs in Dominion, it usually is). It's a toss up if not. and running away is also impossible if I have Rylai's.

And since I mentioned Annie, I'll also point out that I think Annie is ranked too low. You just have to build her differently than you would in a Summoner's Rift game. Rather than squishy AP stacking, I go tanky CDR mpen utility. stuff like hextech sweeper, rylai's, frozen heart, abyssal scepter, etc. I also max molten shield over incinerate much of the time.

but yeah, I disagree with a lot on this list. too much to point out everything

Narcomancer

11-21-2011

I agree with most of your tier list and think you did a pretty good job. The long extensive descriptions of champs is quite useless for vets of any amount of experience, but its an excellent guide for newer players who are hungry to become competitive.

The majority of your tier list matches my own perception as I said, so props. Here are the ones that I differ with you on though; (by where I perceive them to be in the hands of a skilled vet)
kogmaw T1
Yorick T1 (arguably the best bot champ in the game now, how can he not be T1?)
Zilean T3 or T4
Wukong T3
Sona T2
Janna T2
Anivia T2 or T3

Might seem like a lot, but out of the entire list of champs, this is a small number. GJ, good list.

Krazeu

11-21-2011

from my experience, I think you should move Ez to tier 2 or even tier 1 for the following reasons:
insane poking, damage (AD), kiting, great movespeed (with triforce), low cd blink (with high cdr and with a couple of correctly landed mystic shots the cooldown can be reduced to about 5 secs), also he can 1v1 every other ranged dps
when defending points from a single enemy he will be forced to dive you, then you just arcane shift to the other side of the capture point and destroy him (exhaust make this a lot easier, trinitiy's slow is almost guaranteed in this situation as you will have landed like 3 attacks + 1 or 2 mystic shots)
if anyone is guessing where to get cdr remember that ionian boots and the brutalizer are your friends

edit: forgot about the global ult, that's SOMETHING

XeaL

11-21-2011

This list is awful. If it was just a few champions out of place I would give suggestions but there are too many mistakes to bother.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

This is actually about the best list I've seen. I don't agree with a lot of your picks, especially Skarner, as I have a friend who gets first all the time and dominates with him, but most of the T4 champs are only good in the right hands of a very skilled player and/or certain team comps. I'll agree on the majority of T1 and T5, as I think it's fairly accurate based on what I've seen. Overall, nice work as this might help some new people who don't have much experience in Dominion. Getting tired of seeing a shen or sivr on my team who do nothing. Don't get me wrong. I've seen at least one very good shen and one amazing Sivir, but they are extremely rare. I've also seen people complain about Soraka, so I don't think a "tier" list is as valid for Dominion as it may be for SR.