Extensive Domion Tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

i think you under rate Irelia, i petty much always play her on Dominion. PLace in the top 3 petty much every game minus a couple where i got mom aggro

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Orianna is an incredible bottom champion, she can farm safely and quickly, she can kite, she has a shield, combine these with a half-tanky build and she dominates bottom. She can check grasses at her leisure, her R can kill would be turret ninja's or pull them off their own especially combined with W.

I've only lost a couple games as bot orianna, at times I solo held enemy base turret for 5-10 minutes, though THAT depends on enemy focus as well but I have double killed on turrets many times.

If your still updating this, maybe we can play sometime

Fwooshclink

10-28-2011

Bump so my friends can find it.

TokinPrez

10-28-2011

Hey guys, I will be doing updates soon, also if anyone wants to add me to gets some games in, please do so. Sadpandas is my username.

I plan to move some champs around, add a changelog page and my down the road goal is to offer more detail about the champs, their ideal roles, counters and placement within tiers.

I do read feedback and I do try out champs people question placement on as well as pay greeater attention to those champs when playing with or against them.

Currently been looking into Cho'Gath, Soraka, Sivir, Riven, Anivia.

Kiddalee

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadpandas View Post
DOMINION Tier List

A tier list is not a guide to go by, playing champ in tier 1 does not mean you will rock it out and win for your team, so play what you know and enjoy, if you are learning a new champion do not let a tier list be the big deciding factor.
I wish more people would read this part. I just played my first prime time game in two weeks, all my teammates were Tier 1 Champs, and it did nothing for them. Goodness, prime time is a boring time to play Dominion.

FetisPuncher

10-28-2011

Nasus does everything that Yorick does, but better.

play more games, me say.

NetherGate

11-05-2011

My COMPLETE TIER LIST. Ive played dom far more than most players. Still evolving though.

T1 Irelia, Akali, Heimer, Rammus, Jax, Poppy, Xin, Kog Maw
T2 Singed, Teemo, Yorick, GP, Swain, Noc, Panth, Talon, Rumble, Yi, Tryn, Garen, Morgana, Shaco, Malz, Sion, Alistair, Kat, Sona, LeBlanc, Shyvanna,
T3 Veigar, Nasus, Twitch, Eve, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho Gath, Riven, Fiddles, Graves, Janna, Jarvan, Kayle, Karthus, Xerath, Renekton, Sivir, Soraka, Tryn, TF, Udyr, Urgot, WW, Mao, Ezreal, Kassadin, Amumu, Leona, Mord, Shen
T4 Orianna, Wukong, Cassiopeia, Corki, Mundo, Lux, Nunu, Nidalee, Skarner, Ryze, Tristana, Vayne, Zilean, Anivia, Kennen, Malph,
T5 Galio, Gragas, Karma, Trundle, Taric, Vlad,

Criteria by which I rated champs;
T1-- If they have one of these champs you have high potential to have a real problem.
T2-- Great champs, no doubt, can easily dominate the game.
T3-- Can be good, really depends on player, but about average for the most part.
T4-- Just not that great in dom, In the hands of a good player they can pull their weight, but thats it.
T5-- Just plain weak in dom.

This one is mine, I have 2.5 k wins total, though maybe 300 in dom.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1449722&highlight=experienced

your list has fantastic depth, I will refer to it often to get another point of view.

MMKH

11-05-2011

I disagree with the bottom tier. Soraka can be a great bot laner and offensive support. Galio is definitely not worse than Mundo, he can support top or hold bot and tanks a lot more than Mundo can on Dominion. I play Mundo on SR but I must say that he's the absolute worst champ on Dominion.

mjulnozhk

11-06-2011

Faceroll tier is missing.

NetherGate

11-12-2011

Hi SadPanda's. It was fun absolutely dominating you in the game we just played. I found it funny how you mocked me after that facewrecking.

And so that you know, my metagame theory thread is no where near being closed down, its well in the positives.

My tier list was shut down due to trolls including yourself. You gave me a thumbs down and trolled on my thread harshly AFTER I gave you a thumbs up on mine. This may sound like a troll post if you want to take it that way, but its a response to repeated trolling by SadPanda's. I was on the up and up with this dude prior to that.

Look up my metagame theory on my post and make your own judgement. Many trolls have brought down my score, but I fear not the trolls because my metagame is undeniable. After reading, if you disagree, give me a thumbs down. If you agree, give me a thumbs up. Peace peoples.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17138455#post17138455