Extensive Domion Tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stez007 View Post
Honestly, you've never seen a good Sivir. Her early game damage is ridiculous, she dominates bot lane against nearly every other bot lane champion and late-game she becomes a hyper-carry. She has a 15 second AoE movespeed buff that also affects minions, and can block one spell every 10 seconds.

She's beastly on CS.

Your assessment is accurate except that the problem with sivir, even a good sivir, is that she is hard countered by Thornmail. I say this as someone who has been wtf-pwned by sivir multiple times. Every game it turns around the second I get thornmail. Considering that 2k is rediculously easy to get in Dominion...I back up his low assessment of Sivir. It's a shame but there you go.

Scrincer

10-26-2011

you are so wrong about anivia, i totally dominate with her, can defend a rift against 2-3 opponents, i get everygame 10-25 kills 10-20 assist, and 0-8 death, late game if someone has like 75% health i can basically 1 shot him, those walls are so OP when used by a pro, in classical shes very slow but in dominion you buy the sorceress boot first so shes really fine.

anyway if you are interested in seeing what a pro anivia player can do just add me.

Stez007

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Your assessment is accurate except that the problem with sivir, even a good sivir, is that she is hard countered by Thornmail. I say this as someone who has been wtf-pwned by sivir multiple times. Every game it turns around the second I get thornmail. Considering that 2k is rediculously easy to get in Dominion...I back up his low assessment of Sivir. It's a shame but there you go.
That's the thing though.

If one opponent gets Thornmail, Sivir can still kill them in a teamfight without even attacking them: Ricochet will do the work.

Still, though, magic resist and lifesteal counter Thornmail pretty well (less so, though, thanks to the healing debuff). It's the same counter as any AD carry has, except Sivir has a way to get around it (unless the entire enemy team gets Thornmail, in which case you've won anyway if your team isn't 5 ADs).

Danmal

10-26-2011

Holy ****, this is the first tier list that I've seen with less then half of the entries being completely wrong. Probably the best tier list that I've seen for dominion so far.

Xenzodiac

10-26-2011

This is indeed extensive.

TokinPrez

10-26-2011

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments, I want to dive in participate but between college, work and now getting sick...time can be hard to find! I will be back later though to discuss some stuff and maybe make some changes...

As for Sivir....she is good in her own way, I have a friend who plays her often on Dominion and does fairly well but at the same time I put her lower simply because I feel she does not bring to Dominion what Kog or Graves and so on do.

Fights are over and done quickly and normally do not involve a lot of minions or other champs, meaning you dodge the boomerang blade, ricochet is not overly effective and then....and then it is not hard to take her down. As a bottom defender and pusher she works best IMO but outside of that I find there are more reliable champs that are similar to her, however if you like Sivir and are a pro with her then melt faces with her, I think they all have merits and most everything boils down to playerskill.

Stimuz

10-26-2011

Soraka not tier 1 or 2 disregard list

Chavez Obama

10-26-2011

TF should definitely be higher than tier 4. Not tier 1, maybe not tier 2, but probably tier 3.

His ultimate can be gamechanging when used by a good TF. Can be used to gank bot, stop a cap, turn a fight to your number advantage. Then you add in gold card spam, and you have a decent character. His autoattack range is somewhat low, so that keeps him from being super great. It seems though that he works better with coordinated teams that know where he is going to ult to, so they can prepare accordingly.

dredzach

10-26-2011

Karthus and Zilean and Amumu are one tier too high. They are primarily AOE damage team fight champs, and it shows. Amumu is ok, but very kiteable and his ulti is lackluster. Karthus dies in an instant and just generally sucks. Zilean's ult is less of an impact in dominion due to the short respawn timers coupled with the fact he usually has few allies to target with it since fights are smaller. All 3 have low damage vs single targets and pathetic burst dmg compared to other champs. They are simply outclassed. Side note: bombs and karthus ult are too delayed to be that useful in dominion.

Soraca and Sivir are way too low in tier. Both are very good on bottom lane.

Soraca Q spams the creeps and heals herself all day.

Sivir melts creepwaves in an instant and if you charge her she can shield and ulti to either flee or win a straight up fight with all her farm she has gotten out of creep killing.

Both are good counters to Yorick (sivir moreso)

ImCoolerOnline

10-26-2011

Soraka needs to be seriously moved up at least tier 2. With rylais and tankish build she can hold caps forever, she usually dominates the bottom lane and can prevent caps for long periods of time with her aoe and healing. Ive been able to counter her botttom as WW rushing a mallet so I can beat on her, but she is a near unstoppable pusher.