Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borisz

10-25-2011

Hey i thought that with the necessity of Consumables for every champion, you shouldn't have to navigate through the shop to find consumables as we have to now.
Rather, why not have an extra side pane that constantly shows the consumables, could be on the right of the Shop. I think this would make shopping much quicker and user-friendly.

Forbiddian

10-29-2011

Quote:
Borisz:
Hey i thought that with the necessity of Consumables for every champion, you shouldn't have to navigate through the shop to find consumables as we have to now.
Rather, why not have an extra side pane that constantly shows the consumables, could be on the right of the Shop. I think this would make shopping much quicker and user-friendly.

Oh my god, yes! Everything about this, yes!

I'd also like to see hotkey navigation and customizable recommended items.

KeiTakeda

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Well, there aren't many consumables that are too much help later game anyhow.. Im only ringing up wards and oracles. so itd be a early- game feature I suppose. However I do like Forbiddian's Customizable recommended items idea. It wouldn't make much of a difference, but it sure would be convenient.

Borisz

11-08-2011

Quote:
KeiTakeda:
Well, there aren't many consumables that are too much help later game anyhow.. Im only ringing up wards and oracles. so itd be a early- game feature I suppose. However I do like Forbiddian's Customizable recommended items idea. It wouldn't make much of a difference, but it sure would be convenient.

Are you joking? always need to buy vision and sight wards all game. Oracles, Blue, Red and Green pots can be bought all game, and especially end game when players have finished or near finished builds and they need an extra push.

I also think the hotkeys would be amazing