Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 player looking for team (3v3/5v5) to get better with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephlrot

10-25-2011

I am a pretty good LoL players spend most of my time playing with real life friends. Hence why im not 1700s or anythign try to help my friends gain elo but i want to start playing seriously i am currently like 340th in US for ranked 3v3 and im only like 1400 elo for solo que cus all my games have trolls in them. I am just looking for a competent team that is going to start doing some tournaments. Add me in game and/or look at my ranked stats and recent matches for info. I can be on almost everyday. I can play every role but prefer top lane more than anything i main akali and talon currentyl like 70% wins with akali out of 35 games and 55% with talon out of like 8 I prefer top lane over anything wen i cant play akali or talon tanky dps win the game imo but i can support play ap mid and ranged ad carries i can jungle but i feel like im too slow but i can do it as a last resort. willing to "tryout" or practice.