Dominin Tier List # 55

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
looking at how often Yorick is banned and how you place him, i feel you play yorick..
I don't even own the dude. nice try though.

Yorick is T2 because he has too many counters, but doesn't distract from that fact that he is a good bot laner.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
I don't even own the dude. nice try though.

Yorick is T2 because he has too many counters, but doesn't distract from that fact that he is a good bot laner.
hahaha, do you know what a good yorick can do?

has to be a reason why he is always banned

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

Yorick is still Rank T1 overall - I'm fully aware what he is capable of. it hasn't changed then - when i first made this tier list - and it hasn't changed now.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
Updated, with "some" minor adjustments. I say some, because this list, even though made awhile ago, still holds muster today.
I think it still needs more updates I agreed with this list more back when it was posted, but I think there have been a number of developments that haven't been captured. For example, Udyr, Irelia and Sona have cooled quite a lot, while Graves and Skarner have shown to be forces in botlane. Ryze and Heimer don't go above Yorick and Urgot anymore, and Trist and Cait are inferior to Graves and Corki.

Food for thought.

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainlizard View Post
I think it still needs more updates I agreed with this list more back when it was posted, but I think there have been a number of developments that haven't been captured. For example, Udyr, Irelia and Sona have cooled quite a lot, while Graves and Skarner have shown to be forces in botlane. Ryze and Heimer don't go above Yorick and Urgot anymore, and Trist and Cait are inferior to Graves and Corki.

Food for thought.
Champions like Udyr, Irelia and Sona still have their place. Good players of these champion can serve as strong counter picks or set up for good team composition.

As I mentioned before, the tiers for bot laners are rank also by the ability to counter these guys.

OxBaker

01-12-2012

Not too bad of a list actually. Only difference I'd have is to list Akali in the ban section. She still carries hard.

alohabroha

01-15-2012

Eve is at least teir 2, dare I say teir 1.

Little Boy Nate

01-15-2012

Completely agree with Akali in the number one spot for overall. Her burst is uncontrollable and when played right (No, not button mashing) she can be a deadly force. 8 second toggle-like stealth can hold off even 3 champions coming for a point without minion help.

I also think that Yorick should be in tier one for bot lane. He has everything needed to be good with sustain, strong harassment, low mana costs, and a semi-fast chase ability. Squishies have a hard time dealing with his ghouls because of their low health bars and other melee cant even touch you. I have taken enemy bot lane and then double killed whoever they sent to help with my ult on more than one occasion. Tier one would be a fair bet for Yorick.