Dominin Tier List # 55

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by underagefemale View Post
Heimer is so overrated. You've never played against a decent Caitlyn I'm guessing. She destroy heimerdinger bot lane.
Everyone has counters, that doesn't mean they aren't good. If you want, i'll 1v1 as heimer bottom with you being Cait. I'll probably still win.

Alvinheimer

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
I think i've personally only seen Morgana in one game that i've played, and like 4 or 5 other times in streams that i watch all day.. She has yet to prove to me, and I would believe many others, she can provide much to the table.

You must Witness Nasus at bottom lane to understand way he is Tier one. He is the best Melee at handling bot, and during late game - especially if he is fed - Nasus is truly too much handle alone with the current meta game in place.

Once you encounter enough Ez's you'll understand why he is one of the most annoying champs to face in Dominion. Built in flash, and ability to poke all day makes people lose their cool rather easily.
Good points. Morgana is a great defender simply because of her sustain, the same reason she is a good mid pick for SR. She is one of those champs that you can leave alone at top while she sits in the bush and does very mean things to people who think it is undefended; assuming your team has enough map awareness to support you when needed.

I've played AP Nasus once and won by some sheer miracle, so lolsy. But not once have i seen one actually do something productive.

And maybe I could understand banning ezreal if you know your team will be low mobility/low poke, but i would ban any of the ones OP listed before considering Ezreal.

FetisPuncher

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinheimer View Post
I've played AP Nasus once and won by some sheer miracle, so lolsy. But not once have i seen one actually do something productive.
Nasus strength is the bottom lane, until you see him in action; I would reserve judgement.

Stimuz

10-25-2011

soraka bot #1

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

Updated, with "some" minor adjustments. I say some, because this list, even though made awhile ago, still holds muster today.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
Since everyone and their mom is coming up with tier lists, I decided to knock out one myself. In case if ya were wondering about the #55, I check through the engine and came about 50 or so tier lists.. so yes it's correct, sort of. Also keep in mind this list isn't for the average joe on the scene, but for those that have been dominating Dominion for some time now.

Banned : Tiering for champs that should be banned. (note - this does not account for counter banning; obviously)
Tier 1: Rammus and Kassadin
Tier 2: Shaco, Poppy.
Tier 3: Heimerdinger, Gangplank, Ezreal.

Tier 1 - Not banning Rammus will lead to nodes being hard to capture or near impossible to defend. Same goes with Kassadin, his ability to roam and assassinate is just so much of a game changer; not banning him is almost like setting yourself up for failure.

Tier 2 - Shaco's ability to box up nodes or even choke points, makes capturing and defending difficult; furthermore, Shaco stealth allows him to neutralize nodes rather easily. Poppy's ability to go AP or AD, makes her a rather tough champ to handle, and her ability to dive nodes and defend them, drags out games.

Tier 3 - Heimer's ability to control bot - or hold a node - is not matched by any other champion; hence, making a Heimer ban always a good choice. GP and Ez globals, and utility to initiate or dodge fights makes handling these champions and the teams they compliment are difficult to handle.

Bottom Lane (Solo): Tiering for Solo laners at the bottom of the map.

Tier 1: Cassiopia, Nasus, Ryze, and Heimerdinger.
Tier 2: Yorick, Karthus, Maokai, Malzahar, Urgot...
Just..... stop..... please

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

clearly you didn't read the first couple lines.

it clearly states "not" for the average joe. Sorry to dissappoint..

Ascleph

01-12-2012

I read it, thats what makes it even worse,

In other news, akali # 1 huehue, I should just stop reading.

FetisPuncher

01-12-2012

what's sad is you got joes like you who believe a "good" Akali in Dom is equally good in SR. which is false. Champs like Akali require a higher skill set than just button mashing, somethin i'm sure you're accustomed to. Now i'm sure with that said, you probably got all ruffled at the fact that i mentioned SR and made a comparison.. but because of your lack of understanding, the raw ability to comprehend what i'm saying, is more than likely to lead to another retort that makes you look more like an the average joe that i had mentioned, which btw this list isn't for.

Yaladilae

01-12-2012

looking at how often Yorick is banned and how you place him, i feel you play yorick..