Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Info - LoL System Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFigure13

03-05-2013

I was running this fine until the latest patch, my graphics card is a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series with 2941MB of memory. I should be able to run the game fine, yet since the last patch I have had nothing but problems. Explanations would be helpful.
P.S. I also have running it running on the lowest settings.

Asteros

03-23-2013

I have 1.4 ghz and it works. Definantly upgrading though, my computer starts a league game horribly slow. I am currently playing on a laptop.

Golem Lord

04-13-2013

ummmmmm.... so i have an ATI Radeon HD 3850 series video card... and i was able to run the game on ALL MAX SETTINGS until you guys updated the visuals (which btw was DAF) now i scrape by at mostly medium with no shadows. Why would you do that riot? I loved this game, but with every patch you guys make more and more problems for users with lower end CPU's, such as the Cell Shader 2.0 req, the RAM leaks that require 4+ GB installed to keep the game running properly, and the 2 GHz req. my Opteron 165 only runs at 1.81 GHz, and while it handles the game well enough i hate that i have to overclock it up to abut 2.4~2.5 GHz to run anything while LoL is running. I can't even run ITunes if LoL is opened.

The reason this bothers me is because i have games such as Mirrors edge, Black Ops, Warcraft 3, DoTA2, L4D2, MW2/3, Sins of a solar empire, X2, and many others installed. My cpu can run almost all of them at max, and runs all of them at near max. EXCEPT FOR LOL.

in short... Can you guys stop upping the graphical requirments? cause i cant afford to buy champs or anything if i have to go buy a new video card and more ram...

Chaos0KinGz

08-06-2013

Can you tell me how much of Gpu memory it requires to play on 3 monitors 1920x1080 (x3)?

EpickLegend

08-11-2014

I have GeForce 3, Bad Internet, cheap graphic card, and I still play league of legends. It's just my fps is 3, still works, i can get use to it. Thanks for telling me requirements to make my computer better!

Blacksabbath96

08-29-2014

Ok, about Intel Graphics Cards, mine is the Intel HD 4000 GPU, integrated (no dedicated video memory), and it runs superbly well. My processor is the Intel Core i5-3337U CPU, and I am able to run it on medium graphics and everything, which works great, hope this helps,

Black.