XP boost. Worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sXeLobes

10-25-2011

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

So, I have leftover RP from buying a champion skin, and I'm looking at buying an XP boost the RP. What is more worth it and give me more experience all around, a 3-Day XP boost or a 10 win XP Boost. How much XP does the 3-day XP boost give you each game, how much does the 10-win give you, etc.

Thanks (:

Turtle Fetish

10-25-2011

I've never tried XP boost but I don't think it's worth it unless you're making a new account for some reason. Better to go with IP boost or something imo.

Trigger VII

10-25-2011

IP boost would be better choice getting to lv 30 isnt that long n before u get to lv 30 u get much more ip

Kalimar

10-25-2011

Never buy an xp boost. Just play the free game and eventually you will get to 30...whats your rush?

FlyMoto

10-25-2011

If you will play more than 10 games in three days, then go with the 3-Day boost. If you will play less go with the 10 game.

However, XP boosts really aren't a good idea. Those learning games are important. IP boosts are better investments (esp as they help you get runes).

Krusiv

10-25-2011

There's no rush to get to level 30. Don't do ranked as soon as you hit 30 -- bad things will happen.

Kalimar

10-25-2011

Also...don't get tier 1 or 2 runes...waste.

Majinken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Not worth it, all you need to get to 30 is patience and time to play and ENJOY the game like you're supposed to, cause we are all playing a game for fun, right?

beradical

10-25-2011

it doubles it i THINK

i also THINK that the 10 and 3 day yield the same bonus, they are just presented in a different manner.

keyword: THINK.

i used them back when i was on my climb to 30, i'd say it's worth it.

Prenn

10-25-2011

The main thing I have had with boosting XP... and this applies to all games, even like Fallout, is that all its doing it speeding up your progress. Its not really a benefit since really all your buying is time. In my mind, its not worth it to spend money on a boost like that. Personally, I would go with IP over XP, since then you actually buy 1-3 6300 champions once you hit 30.