gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oozra

10-26-2011

how is he in dominion ?

Scrincer

10-26-2011

hes doing well, ive seen few people playing with him getting good score. those barrel are really good to force an opponent to get out his capture point

damiennava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

I dont think hes good no one uses him

Scrincer

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by damiennava View Post
I dont think hes good no one uses him
a lot of champ are underused in dominion, doesnt mean they arent good. just mean they are harder to play for the average.

Oozra

10-26-2011

i got like 6k ip and thinking about buying kass and gragas

damiennava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrincer View Post
a lot of champ are underused in dominion, doesnt mean they arent good. just mean they are harder to play for the average.
That's true

Aikimiller

10-26-2011

Gragas is sort of meh. On dominion, he falls primarily into the role of long range harasser, and there are champs that cover that role much better than he does. Nidalee, Janna, Kog, Maoki, all have similiar if not better long range damage output, and every single one of them brings more utility to the team than he does.

So, he's not complete trash, but he's low on the power spectrum, and doesn't do anything unique.

Oozra

10-26-2011

i would guess gragas is more tanky and harder to kill than kog who is squishy and has no escape skills

Basist

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikimiller View Post
Gragas is sort of meh. On dominion, he falls primarily into the role of long range harasser, and there are champs that cover that role much better than he does. Nidalee, Janna, Kog, Maoki, all have similiar if not better long range damage output, and every single one of them brings more utility to the team than he does.

So, he's not complete trash, but he's low on the power spectrum, and doesn't do anything unique.
Jannna and Maokai can do better damage than Gragas? You just went full r.etard

Oozra

10-26-2011

anyone got an idea of how to build him in dom ?