Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

10-26-2011

hahahahahaha

No tier 1 Graves, Shaco, or Rammus. Not to mention Eve and Twitch. and Heimer.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

I've been almost exclusively running Veigar on Dominion, and I think you'd be surprised at how well he can do.

True, he doesn't get to sit around farming his AP up, but he still has nearly unmatched burst damage around mid-late game, and his stun is incredibly useful if you land it right- I never have trouble getting over 600 AP with max CDR and a Void Staff, enough to kill just about anything as him.

I'll admit his early game is a bit slower, and that other mages may be better for a strong initial clash, but a well-timed stun can still turn the tide of the initial mid-fight: and he gets out of the weak early game phase faster than in Summoner's Rift.

Another thing- Veigar is not a great solo outside of the later game, and he really can't be used to his full potential when fighting alone. (Unless its a duel later on in the game.)

MathMage

12-18-2011

Bump for discussion.

Yoshikirb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

So the thing about kiting is that there are quite a few tanky dps champs that break past that quite well.

Irelia has a gap closer for instance and is quite tanky. You can build her with just Trinity Force, any 3 defensive items (Likeee, Frozen Mallet, FoN, and Thornmail), and just go to town on people. She has a ton of assassin-like damage as well as defense that would rival the best tanks. Ya, the stun is situational, but good Irelias know when to use Equilibrium and when not to.

Udyr is also quite able to withstand kiting pretty well. He already has a ton of health, a shield he can throw up every few seconds, and a movement speed steroid he can activate every few seconds. I don't know about you, but trying to kite someone who's easily running at you at 500+ movement speed is probably going to be veryyy tricky, especially since once he gets a hold of you, he's going to unload a ton of damage, while also completely healing himself with a few hits. Only person who could really kite Udyr successfully would be Ashe, and only as long as he doesn't have flash.

Darmival

12-19-2011

this tier list is off.
too many mistakes to even start listing all of them

KrYoS

12-19-2011

Don't bother with this tier list at all. The OP hasn't played since 11-22 and is terrible. Please don't go making tier lists when you are lvl 27 and have 22 dominion wins lol. Sheesh. Let this die.

Talamare

12-19-2011

Why is Blitz 1st

He is an awesome champion on paper, but pretty garbage in actual gameplay

Nether

12-19-2011

Lol Rammus tier 2. Gotta be a joke.

Cartod

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoS View Post
Don't bother with this tier list at all. The OP hasn't played since 11-22 and is terrible. Please don't go making tier lists when you are lvl 27 and have 22 dominion wins lol. Sheesh. Let this die.
If you actually read the thread (Which you didn't, because that's the kind of person you obviously are), you would know that this isn't his main account.

Just sayin'

IMSOJUICY

12-19-2011

i think i'd put rumble in tier 3, not tier 2, imo. he's good, but he just doesn't quite hold up late game. also, his shield doesn't apply resistances, iirc, so although it makes him somewhat tanky early game when no one has real damage yet, he can get melted really fast if he tries to use his Q late game in the middle of the enemy at the wrong time.