6v6?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViolatedMuffins

10-25-2011

I saw some YouTube videos the other day of some 6v6's on Twisted Treeline, is this allowed? And if it is, can this still be done? The videos were from back in September but it looked like a really fun change of pace.

Rickdiculous

10-25-2011

idk if it can be done now, I know back then it had to do something with the dominion files before dominion got officially launched, might be able to,srry i don't know a whole lot

Qitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

"Allowed" or not, this would be awesome. It should be done. Dominion-type game pace on a smaller, conquest based map...

Bt125

02-17-2012

bump we want 6v6

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2012

It was a mod a while back I think it had something to do with the spectator files, that let you create custom games with unlimited amount of players, but anything more than 6v6 crashed at the loading screen.
It was actually kind of annoying because there were a lot of the "AFK rooms" that were 999999 players on each side and it clogged up the custom games.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...-6v6-more.html