CDE and Dignitas miscommunication

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hopper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

lol, I bet all those people making those threads and giving them **** feel a bit dumb now

Yugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

I read it.

rawrLee

10-24-2011

Ok.

Pretzelcoatl

10-24-2011

Jatt is still a scumbag, ask TheOddOne

hiyeon

10-24-2011

Voyboy #1!! thank you regi for posting this... you're a really good guy too and played awesome..
people really need to stop flaming players who deserve some respect... who wouldn't want another chance to go to korea? it's totally understandable and everything was blown out of proportion... dignitas is an awesome team and good guys... go team dignitas! and congratulations CDE goodluck.

Shambels

10-24-2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...you people oh my god...yall are a complete joke. Regi fumed so you guys fume with him then when he calms down and reads before talkin yall say "oh ya no big deal it happens" are you kidding me...just wow.

Physalis

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeidoscope View Post
lol, I bet all those people making those threads and giving them **** feel a bit dumb now
No, after the Jatt thing, i still have very little respect for dignitas, so I don't really feel dumb, sorry bro.

madjeski

10-24-2011

No hate towards you guys. It happens and growing up in sports ive seen things i thought where shady at the times and then come to realize i misinterpreted the rules or the offical did but hey only thing you can do is try. And i respect you for trying and if its the case of three sets i wish you guys luck if not, i know you guys will support the USA representing team.

Iaw

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cido21 View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME...you people oh my god...yall are a complete joke. Regi fumed so you guys fume with him then when he calms down and reads before talkin yall say "oh ya no big deal it happens" are you kidding me...just wow.
Welcome to League of Sheep

I mean legends.

Epsi

10-24-2011

Classy stuff by Regi to make this clear after the forum blindly downvoted Voyboy

123456 ... 12