The Unstoppable Sivir??!!!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettBlak View Post
Level 5 spell shield gets the CD down to 12 sec. If she had decent CDR it could easily neutralize most spells if sufficient mana was available. I've also played against one of these "unstoppable sivir's" who used a spell shield with ganks we kept her under control all game just need a 1-2 CC and she goes down pretty easy.
Meh, shielding GIVES you mana so tehcnically you don't need a high mana source.

Truffmen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2010

Hello you. That sounds pretty awesome and I totally believe what you're saying, but maybe that is because I know you (and how good you are). It seems most people are giving the benefit of the doubt to Sivir and not really you. It does seem "fishy" that she blocked them at the very last minute, also that she was able to block them in the fog of war. Crazeh.

Anyways, to answer your question: No, I have never seen so crazy a Sivir. And no, I don't know of any hacks that would allow Sivir to do that.

TheMountainGoat

06-21-2010

a champ that i couldnt kite to hell and back... HACKS.

OatmealCookie

06-21-2010

Oh wow someone beat EZREAL!?

It must be a bot/hax/cheating.

King K Rool

06-21-2010

You probably should have stopped trying to harass her. AKA giving her mana to push. And you should have focused on farming. Also its not hard to hear Ezreal's Q shot+decent reaction time.

Xienwolf

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffmen View Post
Hello you. That sounds pretty awesome and I totally believe what you're saying, but maybe that is because I know you (and how good you are). It seems most people are giving the benefit of the doubt to Sivir and not really you. It does seem "fishy" that she blocked them at the very last minute, also that she was able to block them in the fog of war. Crazeh.

Anyways, to answer your question: No, I have never seen so crazy a Sivir. And no, I don't know of any hacks that would allow Sivir to do that.
I don't know the OP, nor any Sivir who ranks SS first (though if it was painfully obvious that EZ would be mid I would contemplate doing it first... only barely though, as waiting till level 2 isn't a long wait (one wave) and you kinda want to have something to spend your free mana on).

That said: If he kept trying to hit her even though she had proven herself capable of blocking shots, he is NOT that good of an anti-Sivir player, no matter how good of an EZ player he may be.

Simply put, if Sivir proves she can react quickly, you STOP hitting her, and just hit minions. Occasionally you should move like you WANT to hit her, hoping she wastes mana on a shield, but you need to be matching her push, which means using your abilities to melt creeps and keep her off of your tower.

And as a very long time Sivir player, I will tell you that almost everyone out there is obvious when they are lining up a shot, or I am hiding where they cannot hit me until I WANT them to have a shot lined up. If you are setting them up for it, or know they are setting you up, then you are watching them for the animation that says they clicked on the ability, and pegging your SS is easy.

As for the "Blocked from Fog of War" story, you say you checked for wards, but I am curious precisely how you did so. Assuming you really did (as in you had an active Oracle on you at the time), was there a Clairvoyance you missed? And if she was hitting a tower at the time, that means she was expecting someone to come and stop her, so would have been watching the bushes for any sign of motion. Something moves, shields go up.

Now, if she had blocked a shot you took through a wall, while she was just walking up toward the minion clash zone, THEN it'd be pretty insanely lucky/impressive to have blocked your ability.

InTheLead

10-07-2010

No, this is 100% true. I just played one of these hacker/botter sivirs. It pissed me off because I wanted to win a game for bonus and I needed to study for an upcoming quiz. This sivir ruined the chances of me getting that bonus.

The user was "Sir Wind". I'm going to report him and this "sivir hack" after this. Basically it's what the thread starter said. I played as Ezreal, and EVERY single shot was blocked by her spell shield. Even my teammates thought she was hacking.

For example, I flashed like an inch near her. She auto spell shields. How can you KNOW when a flash is going to happen, have a godly reaction time of about 0.2 seconds, and block it with a spell shield? There is even a delay for pressing the skill, the delay of ping, and delay of watching when the flash happens. There is no possible way.

Second example, this example basically told me that Sir Wind was a hacker/botter. Sure you guys know that a once a flash happens, there is still time to see the projectile and spellshield. But can you guys suspect a Pantheon stun? My friend jumped on Sivir with a stun, and INSTANTLY, she spellshield, not a second too soon. This is really pissing me off.

Please look into this and make sure that LoL isn't going to start a Hacker/Botter era or many people like the Thread Starter and I would stop playing. This ruins games (and obviously will ruin my quiz grade, but that's my fault and another story). Look into "Sir Wind" to be banned please.

Logibro

10-07-2010

tl;dr alt+e

Mitch The Mighty

10-07-2010

Even if there would be a spell shield bot (which I doubt) they're still playing Sivir..

Escad

10-07-2010

ITT: Low skill players who don't understand how predictable they are.