The Unstoppable Sivir??!!!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

06-19-2010

I was playing a game yesterday as ezreal and I came across a sivir. She was either the best sivir I have EVER seen, our she had some bot controlling her shield...

In the laning phase, I got 1v1 against her mid and start harassing as per usual. She got her shield first, which I thought was different any ways. She is blocking shot after shot with her shield, even W that passes through minions. Even if I tried to target minions and not seem threatening to her, then jump on an attack, her shield pops up. The only time I could hit her was when her shield was on CD. Even at point blank range, her shield was stopping everything. I understand that is sivirs thing, is her shield, but this was every single time I would get a shot at her.

After she took my tower because she could out harass me, with unlimited mana due to her shield, then laning phase ended. Trying to gank her through the fog of war, she blocks Q. I am in the brush and there was no way she could have seen me (I checked for wards). And what do you know? Her shield blocks it. The other people on my team were also having things happen to them. Our TF couldn't get a shot in on her either (even though his are a little more predictable). But the weird thing is, every single time she would get hit, her shield didn't pop up until the last possible second. Not in anticipation of an attack, but as the attack was in the air and almost to her.

We lost because we simply couldn't kill this unstoppable sivir. After the game we asked her how she was able to anticipate every single attack and she replied "Im phycic". She spelled it wrong, but I knew what she ment.

I don't often accuse someone of cheating/hacking, but I was wondering if anyone has come across another Unstoppable Sivir or heard of a program that allows her shield to trigger.

I am always hopeful that hacks will stay out of LoL, but if there are some, I hope we can stop them before they run rampant.

tl;dr -> Unstoppable sivir, possible bot, shield always triggers even when attacking from fog of war.

Azelf

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUironman View Post
But the weird thing is, every single time she would get hit, her shield didn't pop up until the last possible second.
This sole point prove that she's not a bot >.> It's call reaction delay.

And ffs, the shield is 20s CD, your q is 9s. Can't get another shot?

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

06-19-2010

It was every single time. Not a single shield wasted, through fog of war. The only time we could hit her was when it was on CD. But I think she had CDR. Even from point blank range, her shield would trigger.

Legomasta

06-19-2010

The whole purpose of this "last possible second" ordeal you mention is that, as Sivir, you are supposed to use it at the last second. Otherwise, it's worthless. And yeah, what ^ said. No way in hell can she spam that spell against 4 of yours.

Japanadian

06-19-2010

lol, sivirs shield takes a bit of time to come up fully, so it could look like she was doing it last second. To be honest, i can usually just out dodge Ezreal, so i don't see it being so hard to spam spell shield. TF is one of the easiest champs to block with spell shield cause of how slow pick a card is.
Best answer is to show aggression and try to force her to spell shield, then wait for it to fade and start spamming spells.

JettBlak

06-19-2010

Level 5 spell shield gets the CD down to 12 sec. If she had decent CDR it could easily neutralize most spells if sufficient mana was available. I've also played against one of these "unstoppable sivir's" who used a spell shield with ganks we kept her under control all game just need a 1-2 CC and she goes down pretty easy.

IUironman

Friend of Urf

06-19-2010

This was not ment to be a QQ thread, I just was hoping to bring awareness to others so we can keep hacks out of the game. This game is fun and I don't want it to get ruined. By posting this, I can share my experience and hope others will keep an eye out.

Naruto

06-19-2010

Whats the person's IGN

keyd

06-19-2010

If you blink to point blank as ezreal its pretty obvious you will throw all your stuff.

IUironman

Friend of Urf

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyd View Post
If you blink to point blank as ezreal its pretty obvious you will throw all your stuff.
I was standing very close to them. I didnt blink, and it was a slow fight. Standing behind 1 minion and biding my time. Just to fire W a few (ingame) feet away. Her shield blocks it. Ezreal's spells fire pretty fast.

My team was also having trouble hitting her with other things. I dont remember exactly what other champs were in game with me.