Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Remain in the Black Keep. Wait for our enemies to act first. 18 3.47%
[NMR] IronStylus will surely return. Seek the aid of the Nikasaur Manifest. 35 6.76%
[NMR] Attempt to acquire the services of the various mercenaries and pirates of the Realm. 43 8.3%
[IsC] Forge alliances with the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion. 257 49.61%
[IsC] Try to appeal to Lady Nikasaur in an attempt to draw her out of neutrality before the NMR. 65 12.55%
[IsC] Return to Parrotopia. Begin printing anti-NMR propaganda and distribute it to other factions. 15 2.9%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Help them. 28 5.41%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Do not help them. 26 5.02%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Lend them your aid. 5 0.97%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 6 1.16%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Lend them your aid. 13 2.51%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 7 1.35%
Voters 518 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 1 - The Incident

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RemyM

Recruiter

10-24-2011

IsC
We should gather our alliances with the Brotherhood and Nyandalegion. May fair Lady Leona stay safe!

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
NTNDOChamp:
This is quite awesome. Keep up the good work.

To arms, IsC! TO ARMS!

My thanks! Get the word out. The more who participate, the more awesome it will be!

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Aniir:
IsC

Upon hearing the news, the young Aniir is shock and troubled. Looking at the creeping night sky encroaching the land, she gathers those she can.

''Brothers and Sisters, let us pray to the Great Parrot for the safety of the Radiant Lady. Chant with me so that our Heart soars and our spirit is lifted. Hope is not lost. We will rescue our Lady!''
((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQIMp055DnM))

The wheels of life keep turning.
Spinning without control;
The wheels of the heart keep yearning.
For the sound of the singing soul.
And nights are full with weeping.
For sins of the past we've sown;
But, tomorrow is ours for the keeping,
Tomorrow the future's shown.

Lift your eyes and see the glory.
Where the circle of life is drawn;
See the never-ending story,
Come with me to the Gates of Dawn.

And whose is the hand who raises
The sun from the heaving sea?
The power that ever amazes
We look, but never will see?
Who scattered the seeds so life could be,
Who coloured the fields of corn?
Who formed the mould that made me - me,
Before the world was born?

Come with me to the Gates of Dawn

First, awesome.

Second, someone who's really getting into character, more awesome!

TheM4dH4tter

10-24-2011

IsC We will seek out allies and we will return with arms to cast this tyrant out into the snow. No longer shall fear rule over the lands, together we stand divided we fall.

Ethann

10-24-2011

IsC

Wizened by strife by times past Ethann was prepared for the worst when the Lord and Lady took their leave on a mission of peace to the Black Keep. He had pleaded with the Lord, but to no avail and upon their leaving he gathered what maps and knowledge he had of the place and prepared the war room for the undoubted chaos that would be the Land of the Parrot when the what ever fate befell the emissary. When Ethann learned of what happened to the Land's Lady of Radiance he knew that the world would shake with fury at what had transpired and a battle like no other in recorded history would take place.

So as the final bit of news reached his ears he uncrossed his legs and opened his eyes only to say, "Bring me the ambassador for we have an alliance to make and history to carve."

freAK47

10-24-2011

((nah this is to much for me.))

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Ethann:
IsC

Wizened by strife by times past Ethann was prepared for the worst when the Lord and Lady took their leave on a mission of peace to the Black Keep. He had pleaded with the Lord, but to no avail and upon their leaving he gathered what maps and knowledge he had of the place and prepared the war room for the undoubted chaos that would be the Land of the Parrot when the what ever fate befell the emissary. When Ethann learned of what happened to the Land's Lady of Radiance he knew that the world would shake with fury at what had transpired and a battle like no other in recorded history would take place.

So as the final bit of news reached his ears he uncrossed his legs and opened his eyes only to say, "Bring me the ambassador for we have an alliance to make and history to carve."

Ethann seems to be a wise leader. If no ambassador steps up, perhaps Master Ethann should appoint one.

Sagarys

10-24-2011

It seems to me that the leaders of the NMR need to come together to discuss their future. Two of their options are neck and neck!

Llamia

10-24-2011

Servitor of The Nerf Lord
The Left Pinky cuticle of Morello:
This is pure unadulterated foolishness. The choices laid before the NMR are few and none which the NMR would ever consider seriously. We already posses Leona, Why not force her to do our bidding and draw iron stylus out to bow before us and kill him quickly and quietly, like the true masterminds we are?

Walk the true path of balance. Win the war before it starts.

Glory to Morello!

The Golden 001

10-24-2011

Rara Rebellion

I, one of the few members of the Rara Rebellion that survived the cult suicide, shall bide my time. When the moment is right, I will step in and use the power of the downvotes I have aquired to influence the conflict, but not before. Such is the way of the Raramancers.

((the only problem with the way of the Raramancers is that I cannot tell if the downvotes mean people are displeased with my words or that they are showing their support))