What happens next?

[NMR] Remain in the Black Keep. Wait for our enemies to act first. 18 3.47%
[NMR] IronStylus will surely return. Seek the aid of the Nikasaur Manifest. 35 6.76%
[NMR] Attempt to acquire the services of the various mercenaries and pirates of the Realm. 43 8.30%
[IsC] Forge alliances with the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion. 257 49.61%
[IsC] Try to appeal to Lady Nikasaur in an attempt to draw her out of neutrality before the NMR. 65 12.55%
[IsC] Return to Parrotopia. Begin printing anti-NMR propaganda and distribute it to other factions. 15 2.90%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Help them. 28 5.41%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Do not help them. 26 5.02%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Lend them your aid. 5 0.97%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 6 1.16%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Lend them your aid. 13 2.51%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 7 1.35%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 1 - The Incident

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Likerdos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Worry not, the Imperium will make its debut soon enough. Until then, there's no reason that an emissary for Phreak couldn't travel the realm to peddle his faction's services or wears to the warring factions. If he has his faction's approval of course.

The poll is not the only thing I'll be looking at when I craft each chapter. These comments are just as much a part of the story as the poll. Create scenarios, actions, events, characters, and if they're good, I'll include them.
Noble Scribe...your deed is one that will echo through the ages.No matter the outcome of the battle and the events that unfold along the way, know that you have refuge in the Imperium for archiving this historic moment.

Grand Master Craftsmen Likerdos

Ethann

10-24-2011

IsC

As a member of the Conclave I do state that an alliance with the Nyandalegion and the Armored Bears is the first of many necessary steps to regaining the Lady Leona.

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likerdos View Post
Noble Scribe...your deed is one that will echo through the ages.No matter the outcome of the battle and the events that unfold along the way, know that you have refuge in the Imperium for archiving this historic moment.

My thanks. All I ask in return is that you spread the word of my tale.

Xlcontiqu

10-24-2011

Nyandalegion

Alliances may be risky, so we should not rush into one until all the facts become clear.

Likerdos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
My thanks. All I ask in return is that you spread the word of my tale.
It has been done, the Battle Brother's know of your tale and soon our voices will be heard.Til then, we will continue the distribution of our Trinity Force's accordingly, the Imperium needs funds, even funds that will cause blood to spill.

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlcontiqu View Post
Nyandalegion

Alliances may be risky, so we should not rush into one until all the facts become clear.
The voice of wisdom. I encourage you then to talk with your legion and with the leaders of the IsC to bring these facts you mention to light.

The most important part of this community event, is the community. The more everyone interacts and creates their own stories through these comments, the more detailed and in depth the actual chapters I write will be!

tl;dr Don't make me do all the work :P Have fun with this! We're in the Lore section. No one will judge you!

Underneathean

10-24-2011

The Confederacy of Armored Bears

We of the armored bears have labored long and hard to achieve our long standing goal of a champion of the league who truly represents us and can fight for our interests. For years we have been oppressed and denied until even our great leader, the one true Ursine Lord Volibar, has vanished. But now we see an opportunity, one of the only ones who has the power to keep the great enemy Zileas at bay, and who has assisted the noble blind monks in the past, has gotten himself into a war with the large faction of the Iron Solari. If we lend him our claws, he can give us what we have been striving for for so long.

There is one problem though, our substitute leader has deemed it that instead of fighting for what we were created for in the first place, we fight for blind pacifism and the beak that preaches it. Now I have no problem with peace. But war is more than a worthwhile price for the very goal of our faction. If we only fight on the whims of the other factions, how are we any better than lapdogs, barking at anything our "Masters" point their feathery fingers at.

That is why myself and a few other bears who have yet to fall for this passifistic brainwashing have chosen to defect from the Brotherhood, as it no longer stands for Volibar's will as it was originally intended to: the creation at all costs.

We are the Confederacy, and we will fight for the NMR not because of what it stands for, not because we worship the dark lord, but because they have the power to enable the Creation. And we would help them make the world burn if that was what it took.

For the NMR! For the Confederacy!! For Volibar!!!!

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW Underneathean View Post
The Confederacy of Armored Bears

We of the armored bears have labored long and hard to achieve our long standing goal of a champion of the league who truly represents us and can fight for our interests. For years we have been oppressed and denied until even our great leader, the one true Ursine Lord Volibar, has vanished. But now we see an opportunity, one of the only ones who has the power to keep the great enemy Zileas at bay, and who has assisted the noble blind monks in the past, has gotten himself into a war with the large faction of the Iron Solari. If we lend him our claws, he can give us what we have been striving for for so long.

There is one problem though, our substitute leader has deemed it that instead of fighting for what we were created for in the first place, we fight for blind pacifism and the beak that preaches it. Now I have no problem with peace. But war is more than a worthwhile price for the very goal of our faction. If we only fight on the whims of the other factions, how are we any better than lapdogs, barking at anything our "Masters" point their feathery fingers at.

That is why myself and a few other bears who have yet to fall for this passifistic brainwashing have chosen to defect from the Brotherhood, as it no longer stands for Volibar's will as it was originally intended to: the creation at all costs.

We are the Confederacy, and we will fight for the NMR not because of what it stands for, not because we worship the dark lord, but because they have the power to enable the Creation. And we would help them make the world burn if that was what it took.

For the NMR! For the Confederacy!! For Volibar!!!!
Hmm... it seems that you should seek the ears of the leaders of the NMR. Perhaps even of Morello himself. Surely your numbers will be welcomed.

The Jaberwock

10-24-2011

Iron Solari

As a Knight of the Iron Solari, I shall seek out aid from the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion to rescue our fair Queen. Morello will know true fear when he faces our combined might!
- Mirage Liger, Knight of the Sun

SingingFury

10-24-2011

The OK faction
Homepage: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1400876&page=2
Alliances: OK
Lore: OK
OK