What happens next?

[NMR] Remain in the Black Keep. Wait for our enemies to act first. 18 3.47%
[NMR] IronStylus will surely return. Seek the aid of the Nikasaur Manifest. 35 6.76%
[NMR] Attempt to acquire the services of the various mercenaries and pirates of the Realm. 43 8.30%
[IsC] Forge alliances with the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion. 257 49.61%
[IsC] Try to appeal to Lady Nikasaur in an attempt to draw her out of neutrality before the NMR. 65 12.55%
[IsC] Return to Parrotopia. Begin printing anti-NMR propaganda and distribute it to other factions. 15 2.90%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Help them. 28 5.41%
[Mercenaries - If the NMR approaches you] Do not help them. 26 5.02%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Lend them your aid. 5 0.97%
[TNM - If the NMR approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 6 1.16%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Lend them your aid. 13 2.51%
[TNM - If the IsC approaches you] Remain neutral for now. 7 1.35%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 1 - The Incident

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Nice :3

Likerdos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

It seems that the Imperium has time to build it's forces before our hat is cast into this tale. I will return to work til that day comes.

Grand Master Craftsmen Likerdos

Shun Kodori

10-24-2011

_██ _
(ಠ_ರೃ) The Brotherhood of the Armored Bears will happily await for the time they are called upon by the great Parrot King.

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likerdos View Post
It seems that the Imperium has time to build it's forces before our hat is cast into this tale. I will return to work til that day comes.

Grand Master Craftsmen Likerdos
Worry not, the Imperium will make its debut soon enough. Until then, there's no reason that an emissary for Phreak couldn't travel the realm to peddle his faction's services or wears to the warring factions. If he has his faction's approval of course.

The poll is not the only thing I'll be looking at when I craft each chapter. These comments are just as much a part of the story as the poll. Create scenarios, actions, events, characters, and if they're good, I'll include them.

BaronVonWalrus

10-24-2011

IsC~

This wrong shall be righted. Through the magic of friendship, the Iron Solari shall see a new dawn. A radiant, unyielding triumph more heroic than the boldest charge. On this day, we will bind together to face the New Morello Republic.

DeathPizza

10-24-2011

The IsC shall Forge alliances with the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion.

The IsC Feel that through our friendship with neighbouring factions we will be able to help IronStylus and rescue his beloved.

-IsC Councilor

Taliesin

10-24-2011

****, that Morello sure is an evil one. Looks like there's no peaceful resolution here...

May the Sun shine upon my blade, and the Great Parrot watch over me.

Sagarys

10-24-2011

Please spread the word and link to this event. There's 4200 people who voted in the original thread to declare their allegiance. Lets see if we can get them all involved in this!

RavenHusky

10-24-2011

I would do what any Iron Solari would do, seek help from those willing to do so (aka the Nyandalegion and the Armored Bears).

Flamell

10-24-2011

IsC
Heads to the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears and the Nyandalegion to form Alliances.
-IsC Emissary