Tf needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrestoWILLIAM

10-26-2011

Honestly, I don't think AP Fate scales as well as AD does. But if you'd really like to be technical, his auto attack also scales with AD builds...so that's 3 and 3.

Jovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

So just gonna say, I full heartedly agree with this, but I gotta say, I really do hope they remake his legendary skin... I mean, they edited a Nocturne skin a little and gave it particle effects and its super cheap for RP... So a remake for the Twisted Fate Skin plus a re-work? I would love riot Forever.

PrestoWILLIAM

10-26-2011

I agree! I think they just forgot about him a little bit, and it'd be really cool if they re-visited him and tweaked him a bit!

CryinOnionKnight

10-26-2011

I think his ulti range needs a buff so that we can really bring back his splitpush and solo mid ap tf. AD twisted fate has always been the worse iteration of the two, so you can't really compare him to say ezreal whose skills scale off of ad while TF's scale off of ap. I agree he needs some early game buffing (especially with the introduction of graves, who is like a tank who shears off half your health with one q), but I don't think riot will buff him to be honest . Not when there are champions who are WAY weaker like eve and twitch. Alas, tf players can only hope

GTFOmyIsland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Wendys is High Tier, Fast Food

Nico Tio

10-26-2011

Needs buff. Tf always been too weak.

PrestoWILLIAM

10-26-2011

I'm actually glad this topic is getting some action! And I like to hear what other members have to say! As much as I hate to say it, I was worse than I am now - and that's saying something - when I played AP TF, so there's a chance I mis-used him back then as far as damage output goes. However, the problem still remains that he's too weak early game no matter which direction you're going - whether doran's ring or doran's blade...getting anything else meaning you have 450 health xD - Twisted Fate is incredibly low powered from 1 to 6, decent ENOUGH to get by with assisting after the first build item, and grows from there.

Since TF is free this week, I'd definitely like to see that stats on how many people play him, play him and don't play him again afterward, and play him and keep playing him. So far, I haven't see one Twisted Fate show up in any of the normal games I've played, and I fear it's because he's got a bad rap for being a bad champion when that simply isn't the case.

TheCrushinatorv2

10-26-2011

Have you actually played with runes? knowing ad carries Ezreal probably had ad quints and maybe ad blues. Plus Ezreal is known to be a huge early game champion, falling of a little late game. He's always gonna out damage you. If your not using runes and starting dorans blade v Ezreal don't complain about losing lane. TF is fine people just haven't put enough time into him.

Edit: TF has a great early game, 5 of 10 times I get first blood. 9 of 10 times I win lane.

TheCrushinatorv2

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Slime View Post
Ok, I'm not usually for buffing heroes I don't play. I love to see them nerfed into the ground, and while I don't want TF to start hitting harder than he does mid/late game, cause he's perfectly fine then, I will admit that during early game, he's weak as hell.

In my last game, I was solo top Gragas vs TF and Olaf. I didn't even bother getting out of the way of TF's abilities for the first 15 minutes of the game because they barely even tickled. His only use was to throw a yellow card at me every once in a while to let Olaf get a few swings at me before I jumped back to my turret. I wasn't tank Gragas either, this is full-on, squishy AP Gragas, and TF couldn't even hurt me a little.
Than that tf probably was really horrible, tf hurts alot early game. He either didn't have any runes or didn't put points into his q other than 1 point, also there are ways if buffing his early game w.o touching his late game

Fronslin

10-27-2011

I dont know if im allowed to do this but considering how i posted it yesterday we're all on the same page here so here it is

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=#post16430526

hope it's relevant