Tf needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrestoWILLIAM

10-24-2011

So, I may or may not be the only person that uses Twisted Fate on a regular basis, but I'll be the first to tell you that he absolutely blows until late mid-late game.

Not only does he not have any health all throughout the early laning stages, but his attack damage is absolute garbage until items are built to buff it.

For an example:

I just played middle lane against an Ezreal - which wasn't by choice - and found with the same EXACT item - Doran's blade - Ezreal auto-attacked faster, further, and 10 AD higher than I did. Even with gold and red cards, I was unable to do anything but sit there and watch as he completely dominated my lane because I was unable to do as much damage as he was.

I mean, this is Ezreal we're talking about. An underrated champion himself whose damage output is low - pending abilities - early game as well. Level 6 is a joke. I can see where the enemy champions are and teleport 5500 distance. Level 6 and Ezreal can blast me in the face for 350 free damage.

My point is, Twisted Fate is not listed as a support champion - though his utility is unquestionable - and should be buffed to show AD and/or AP carry stats and build from there.

People simply don't play Twisted Fate because, frankly, he's tough to play in sticky situations - when using your Pick A Card on the fly - and is squishier than almost every champion in the game.

I am NOT saying buff TF to over-powered capabilities, but at least make it possible for him to hang with other champions early game - especially Graves if you want to keep that whole lore thing going on. I AM saying that TF deserves more recognition and a second look because he's a really fun champion to play. Please, please, please fix him.

Upvote if you agree and feel free to discuss.

P.S. I was persuaded not to buy his LEGENDARY skin, which costs $20, because it doesn't change his /taunt, /joke, or /dance...all petty, but a skin isn't worth two meals at Wendy's if, at least, everything isn't included.

ASAP Draven

10-24-2011

Wtf do you buy at Wendys for 10 dollars?

Fluff Daemon

10-24-2011

Ok, I'm not usually for buffing heroes I don't play. I love to see them nerfed into the ground, and while I don't want TF to start hitting harder than he does mid/late game, cause he's perfectly fine then, I will admit that during early game, he's weak as hell.

In my last game, I was solo top Gragas vs TF and Olaf. I didn't even bother getting out of the way of TF's abilities for the first 15 minutes of the game because they barely even tickled. His only use was to throw a yellow card at me every once in a while to let Olaf get a few swings at me before I jumped back to my turret. I wasn't tank Gragas either, this is full-on, squishy AP Gragas, and TF couldn't even hurt me a little.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Slime View Post
Ok, I'm not usually for buffing heroes I don't play. I love to see them nerfed into the ground, and while I don't want TF to start hitting harder than he does mid/late game, cause he's perfectly fine then, I will admit that during early game, he's weak as hell.

In my last game, I was solo top Gragas vs TF and Olaf. I didn't even bother getting out of the way of TF's abilities for the first 15 minutes of the game because they barely even tickled. His only use was to throw a yellow card at me every once in a while to let Olaf get a few swings at me before I jumped back to my turret. I wasn't tank Gragas either, this is full-on, squishy AP Gragas, and TF couldn't even hurt me a little.
This must be the second account used to talk up/bump the first. Either way, we are being seriously trolled.

JragonKnight

10-25-2011

I wouldn't mind his ratios getting a little bump. I do love me some AP TF =)

Salteris

10-25-2011

I think TF was one of the first Hybrid champs, and should be brought back to his full Hybrid potential. I think he needs a new Passive, one that promotes a better hybrid build like Akali's. In fact if they trashed Akali all together and gave TF her passive I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

I think you are looking for a completely different champion.

You dont value his ult. You appear to be wishing for AD builds to be better. You compare him to Ezreal, who is one of the strongest carries in the game when played well but has minimal utility.

PrestoWILLIAM

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTedRo View Post
This must be the second account used to talk up/bump the first. Either way, we are being seriously trolled.
Nope. I have no idea who that person is at all, actually! So I guess that makes you the troll.

And in regards to what Ko Hakoo said, I do value his ult. I even made it a point to say how great of a utility champion Twisted Fate is - because of his slow, mana self-sustain, stun, ability to see all enemy champions and jump 5500 distance in 2 seconds - but my problems lie with the fact that besides all that, he can't do anything with it to get a kill until late mid-late game. His damage output is below standard for a carry early level and he hits too hard late game to be considered a support character.

If you don't believe me, just play him for a game. Build either which way - AP or AD - and tell me you didn't have a tough time in the beginning. Personally, I play AD because two of his abilities stack with it - Pick a Card and Stacked Deck.

I'm just asking for a re-evaluation of the character's ratios and the inevitable buff that comes after to fix him.

Also, Gankzs, I buy two spicy chicken fillets w/o mayo, large fry, and a large sweet tea.

Ambrotos

Recruiter

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankzs View Post
Wtf do you buy at Wendys for 10 dollars?
Triple Baconator

Tsuruchi Moriya

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestoWILLIAM View Post
Personally, I play AD because two of his abilities stack with it - Pick a Card and Stacked Deck.
By that logic, you should be playing AP because three of his abilities scale with it.