Auto-attacking minions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damocracy

10-26-2011

I was lane Sion once as the last pick instalocked Caitlyn just as I was about to choose her at forth pick and explaining to everyone how my last game I had gone 17 0 10 and carried the team on which I was in great spirits after the win.
Jungle noc went to his blue while caitlyn decides to solo top after we are all explaining about that I should be solo top.
Caitlyn proceeds to start auto attacking minions while I'm laughing at the meki pendant item and explaining not to auto attack minions but instead to last hit them.
I was called a noob and told to learn the game.
Cait had pushed the lane.
Had no sustain and was at half health when pops out the enemy jungle for a nice gank which went on for about ten minutes after and also feeding Irelia. In the end Cait had manamune and wardens mail which made me rage hard because both Me(Sion) and Janna trying to hold off a Garen, Kog Maw and a fed Udyr at bot.
We surrendered at 20 mins.

Moral to this story.
If you dont buy wards and auto attack minion waves and the enemy team has a jungler then please DO NOT proceed to auto attack the minions. LEARN TO LAST HIT MINIONS unless you have life steal and have lost some health.

/story

Emeraldw

10-27-2011

I don't know what you guys are talking about....You can totally push your lane all day at 30

Its in Ranked, where people actually know how to jungle and gank, that you have to start playing like how your "supposed too" but you can get away with pushing your lane all day in a lot of games.

Hell, if your opponent can't last hit at their turret (and to be fair, it isn't easy) then it actually is a GOOD strategy. I push all **** day with morgana as a result. Is it wise? No, but I get away with it because the enemy doesn't punish me for it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

The only solutions are to tell them how to play better constructively (which never seems to help anyway and takes too much time) or to make a premade team of people that don't suck. Seeing as you're level 20, neither of these options are viable for you yet. Get to level 30.

MrDragonNoncreep

10-29-2011

I need rage for renekton

Morgan Casey

10-29-2011

meh, to his point even at 30 every single caitlyn that mids I've ever played auto attacks from the moment go.