LoL Amateur Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echobar

10-24-2011

Welcome to the first Open League of Legends Amateurs Tournament!

Open Amateurs Tournament's 5v5 is now officially supported by RiotGames!

Hello, everybody,
Echobar here! SubZeroPyro6 and I have decided to host an unofficial League of Legends tournament for you.

Here's the run down:
The tournament will be 5v5 style.
You do not need to be level 30.
No Solo's. Only premade teams.
The main goal at the moment is a 16 team tournament. If we receive more applicants we will make the tournament larger.

Tournament Begins on:
7:00pm CST November 6, 2011
Tournament Ends on:
When winner is chosen.

When matches are set, all teams will be contacted about who their opponent will be (using the facebook page) and we will try and have a set time and date that will fit both teams. Most likely , teams will receive this information at least 7 days before the tournament begins. We will be trying to get each round to fit into 1 day thus it can become more than a weekends length. As hard as it can be, we ask you try and clear your schedule for your match time.
ALSO: During the weekend games will begin in the afternoon and run into night with a break for dinner for those on the CST time zone. During the weekdays all matches will be at night on CST schedule in the hope that people aren't too busy then.

Each team must elect a team captain, this will be the person will be the contact person of the team. Teams must go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/League...045642?sk=wall to register their own teams (like the page too while you are there). After each game the Team Captain of the winning team has to upload a replay of the game ( you can use http://www.leaguereplays.com/).

If we get enough teams to sign up we will have prizes (riot points, mousepads, posters, etc) for the winners!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at uwmlol@gmail.com.

PlayWithMe69

10-24-2011

I am so down for this xD

PlayWithMe69

10-24-2011

Every link I click on just sends me to the Facebook page. How do I sign up?

Corpsey69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

i am up for this but i may have a problem as me and most of my friends/team on LoL live in australia and this time zones may be a problem but if the times work good here we should be up for it =D