Attack speed jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznMuffinnn

06-19-2010

jax is free on rotation this week and I decided to try him. I found out that I really like him and I use AD for him but I've seen a lot of attack speed Jaxes using phantoms etc, while I use bloodthirsters etc and it works very well for me (10/0/x scores etc) but I was wondering does attack speed jax work?

xbombr

06-19-2010

Build rageblade and watch as you faceroll everything.

AznMuffinnn

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbombr View Post
Build rageblade and watch as you faceroll everything.
Yeah I always get that ;p

I get ninja boots > rageblade > mallet > bloodthirster > something else I forgot. But does attack speed jax phantoms and all work?

Trivium

06-19-2010

Rageblade+Jax's passive will give you around 1.8 attacks per second. Anything over 90% AS is probably wasted because you'll cap out at 2.5 attacks/second.

Gigaffect

Recruiter

06-19-2010

I use attack speed Jax for Twisted Treeline. Rush Malady and you can grab all of the buffs on the map!

VKhaun

06-19-2010

Does rageblade stack? - Or will you just build stacks of the effect faster? Or nothing?

Sisaroth

06-19-2010

my build currently is:
-ninja tabi
-rageblade
-hextech
-atma
-Banshee if there are much casters, mallet if not

2x rageblade doesn't stack, but you gain stacks at double speed.

Ebonclaw

06-19-2010

You can basically fit 1 IAS item after Rageblade, pick wisely - usually for AD-centric build you would get Last Whisper.

But your passive gives you HP only from AP and AD, so Phantom is considered a fairly weak item for him right now, except perhaps on the rare occasion that you face a team that is only physical DPS and support, in which case the Dodge and chain Stun could still work out well.

Personally I've switched to a fully AP build after the Rageblade, in which case if you really still want more Attack Speed, then Nashor's would be your friend. I prefer to go Rageblade > Rylai's > Lich Bane though, and if the game continues, work on a Zhonya's. There's nothing quite like doing an Empower + Leap Strike for 1000+.

Leirkov

06-19-2010

You could get Rageblade and then a nice big item like IE. Otherwise what else is possible for Jax would be the Gunblade thing, Atma's, and then evaluate the team.

DMG1

06-19-2010

You don't need that much AS for Jax. Rageblade and his Ult give you quite a bit. Late game if you are getting Elixers, Elixer of Agility will cover whatever AS gap you may have pretty well.