counter blitz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vilantius

10-24-2011

is it even possible? silence, knock up, pull, and 50% of his mana turns into health for a passive that will be up for basically every teamfight? a 1:1 ratio on his ult? He's not killable, even if you do a perfect gank he's protected by his shield, knocks up the closest guy and runs away... there's NOTHING you can do... maybe I am QQ'ing... ok, I am QQ'ing, but make me somehow view blitz as anything other than op and I'll stop (aka. teach me a counter) Is he just a symptom of the whole tanky dps being overpowered thing? I don't see it being as bad as people say, until of course I have to lane against garen and then I totally agree... but anyways, make me think he isn't just the most annoying thing ever.

Pragz

10-24-2011

Dodge Q.
Counter Blitzcrank.

Vilantius

10-24-2011

that's not all he has

Aria Sachou

10-24-2011

later in game, blitz's damaging output drops if he doesn't get lots of offensive items. He will rely soley on his CC to be a contribution to his team.

Early game however is more different. His base damage early is a big threat.
Early game do your best to survive and die less.
Then comeback after mid to late game, ignoring him and going for his team carry.
Later on he just CCs for his team carry to snowball

AileTheAlien

10-24-2011

Q: stay behind minions or dodge it.
W: Frozen mallet will help you chase him after he's low on health.
E: Rarely used without Q, but stay the **** away if you see his fist powered up.
R: Beware of using channeled spells if he's still got this.

necronzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

I play blitz fairly often, and the most annoying thing people do to me is dodge my q....
early game, the best thing to do....is dodge the q's
and here's a tip
most people who play Blitzcrank don't know how to
so when they start moving to line up a shot don't run in a straight line, weave in between minions
oh and don't even run in a straight line away from blitz, HE will grab you, and that's not good
A trick i do when playing as blitz, mid-late game, is when i will ult the creep wave, kill them all and immediately launch my q to bring u close, sure you won't get hit by my ult, but the chances of me grabbing you go up, and I'm never alone, so my team will get you.

And its understandable, blitz is really hard to kill late game, especially when he builds tanky, but use that to your advantage, if he builds tank, kill his teammates, if he goes offensive, he's easier to kill.
And here is a good reason to have good team comps... xD
hope this helped a little

H°lyhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

teemo lay shroom when he trys to pull u in = laugh at blitz

knormanx

10-25-2011

the size of his shield does get a bit absurd if he buys a manamune or aas.

eaTHAN

10-25-2011

Always play Heim so when he tries to grab you just drop your turrent and watch him QQ

ikillutwice

10-25-2011

one answer to all your problems against blitz- MORGANA!
tip- she also fits into almost any team, can counter a massive amount of champs