Nidalee Rune page needed!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BakedCalifornia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

all i need is a stable nidalee rune page! please leave one or two. and im not looking for just one individual persons opinion I'm looking for a couple! and when you leave your rune page, give me an explanation why I'm using these specific runes. thank you!

Drakorath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

For AP Nidalee, I use:
9x Greater Mark of Insight - The magic pen really helps your early/mid game damage output.
9x Greater Seal of Resiliance - I usually solo top and most champs I face are AD, so the early armor boost really helps. Alternatively, you could use mp5 seals.
9x Greater Glyph of Force - More AP = more damage and better heals. 'Nuff said.
3x Greater Quint of Potency - See above.

I have never played AD or tank Nidalee, so I can't help you with that.

SynergyDreamer

10-24-2011

I'll just list some viable runes on her.

Marks: Magic Penetration.
Seals: Scaling Mana Regeneration, Dodge?
Glyphs: Flat Cooldown Reduction, Scaling Mana Regeneration, Scaling Ability Power.
Quints: Movement Speed, GP/10, Scaling Mana Regeneration, Flat Health, Magic Penetration, Flat Ability Power

LordLegato

10-24-2011

Check my 2nd page.

I like that setup because with masteries I get 20% CD @ lvl 1, and it lets me decide if I want to go Tanky or AP with either Frozen Heart or Morello's to cap cdr.

I've had some pretty fun results on her, wish she had some cc in cougar though.