Class/Manners Non-Existent In LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

10-24-2011

Since there is no place for it on the forums really (why would there be who cares about the endless jerks in the game making people with manners quit after a week).

Yes jerks are common online, but not THIS common. LoL has a special niche in that a VERY large percentage of players are rude/immature, even more than FPS games which are notoriously bad.

(note the replies to this post will probably prove the point)

I'm guessing its a combination of the "free" aspect, the competitive aspect, and a lackluster enforcement of any decency standards working in combination.

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

im not getting the point you want to push

Ravel

10-24-2011

<--- Jerk forum nazi says that this post does not belong in this forum.

Anywho, you were saying?

Lekshe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

I have to agree with the sentiments of the OP. I've never had such an other to silence so many people so often. Were out not for the necessity of communication in game between the teammates I would have with out hesitating.

I realize that other than reporting them there isn't much that can be done about it.

Troy L Jenkins

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekshe View Post
I have to agree with the sentiments of the OP. I've never had such an other to silence so many people so often. Were out not for the necessity of communication in game between the teammates I would have with out hesitating.

I realize that other than reporting them there isn't much that can be done about it.
True either silence or immature/rudeness seems to be the two forms of communication.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of decent people in the game, they are just rare. =/

Inishi

10-30-2011

HUD forums...

Nalks

11-03-2011

Solution in my post at the bottom of this post and maybe a quick laugh to raise your angry spirits (mental imagery required),

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1431368