What is a "Jax Counter"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

If i'm playing singed with jax top, that is one of the few times I will insist on soloing. Gonna jump on me? I'll fling you and watch you run from my poison. Can't dodge that.

E06Lightning

11-03-2011

What about Swain? As a tanky mage swain seems to do pretty well against Jax solo top. Anybody better than me got a pov?

ZeroThefDhVreacK

12-26-2011

Im Master jax ^^

Caislean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar the mad View Post
Another jax.
I ROFL'd. I remember one match I played as Jax, and there was another Jax on the enemy team. I set wards all over the place, (mostly for escape, but also for coverage), while they had none. They didn't send their Jax top Instead, they sent Trist against me. They all died.

But to answer OP's question, either SotD on an AD carry/tanky DPS, or a mage of sorts.

TalkSmack

12-29-2011

hmmm the patch that removed Dodge Runes

Corrupt Angel

12-30-2011

someone that is better at 1v1s renekton is good i play renekton and if u just spam abilities and ult jax is so easy to kill

DingoAteMyBaby

12-30-2011

Exhaust

Neoman321

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrycePhyre View Post
He dislikes hp% damage like ww or kog because he's very tanky in terms of hp, but not so much in resists.
^ This