What is a "Jax Counter"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

10-24-2011

Stun seems too obvious, all champs will be "countered" by not being able to use their characters.

So other than stun, which really is a pointless thing to say since it stops any champ if you can do it enough, what is a specific jax counter?

cdnmute

10-24-2011

olaf w/ sword of the divine. not a great item for him but to counter a jax it works ok. use the weapon then use your ult. no stun for you. merc treads helps too for the mr and tenacity

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Sword of the divine

Tactileneck

10-24-2011

AP nuke or an incredibly tanky team like Cho'gath garen rene or anything along those lines

1ring

10-24-2011

The Sword of divine is the hard counter for jax, although I think a good ap champ would do just as well.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

I personally don't like buying an expensive item to counter one of three champs on the opposing team, so I always make sure I have some sort of tank with me, or at least some form of CC/Support by my side. If I am in solo lane, I use my poke skills as much as possible.

...Or I buy SotD if I am AD and the only living player on my team.

SoTHaVoK

10-24-2011

Sword of divine was almost purposely made for jax

hes early game isnt so strong so take him out then

Troy L Jenkins

10-24-2011

So lets say I'm playing Akali (really all I play is Jax and Akali , im fairly new) i just throw in a SotD at some point? (probably after i get my staff/hex revolver i guess) Although really if i time it right shes a little different and just hopefully bursts before she gets stunned.

PhrycePhyre

10-24-2011

He dislikes hp% damage like ww or kog because he's very tanky in terms of hp, but not so much in resists.

Ironarcanine

10-25-2011

Another jax.