Client version is rejected by server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

So it was all fine got the Halloween patch too played some games but today when i start launcher i got an update like 70mb patch size after that i try to login the background was old katarina one before the nocturne one but got this error Client version 1.45.11_10_10_20_15 is rejected by server. as i said i got the patch but still can't login any help plz?

jnrkin

10-24-2011

all i can say is welcome to the club

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-24-2011

Hi Sharp,

This most commonly occurs during a system restore or other reset of your system that rolls back your patcher "check" information.

Try running through these solutions,

I get, "Client Version 1.##.## is rejected by the server"
1. Close any instances of PVP.net or the LoL launcher and restart your patcher. Allow it to complete.
2. After the patch process finishes, hit the button with 2 gears in the upper right corner of your patcher and complete the repair process.
3. If you are able to login, you may also want to try starting a custom game to see if you're still getting the version rejected error.
4. If that did not work, close your launcher and Delete lol_air_client and lol_launcher from (default path) C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects
5. Uninstall Pando Media Booster
6. Make sure you're up to date on your Windows Updates, http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
7. Try running the game as an administrator, right click on the executable, select "Run As" "Administrator"

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

Tried everything nothings works still the kat background and that error really sad

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

Any help??? not another week of not playing LoL omg already didn't played for 3 weeks cuz of no text bug if it didn't fixed soon i'll quit this game its enough now...

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

bump.......

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

Bump still not fixed omg

TheF1Man

10-24-2011

I'll bump, not sure where everyone is today. It makes me sad to see people think of quitting because their game doesn't work.

Anatidae

10-24-2011

Bump, this is a huge issue especially for people in New Zealand at the moment, as shown in the last several pages of this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1381445

SharpEy3

10-24-2011

Bump, Well nope i don't live in New Zealand but i don't know how after playing 4 games i had to go when i back i started my pc opened my lol launcher and saw its patching something like 70mb size when its done i clicked on Play button saw the login background is changed back to old kat one (yes i played 4 games in nocturne one means it was all fine) tried logging in but got the client rejected error, tried repairing still that error right now im re-downloading the game hope its works cuz i ****ing wanna play after 3 weeks of no text bug gawsh >.<