This is it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

10-25-2011

As long as I get it, I really dont care when it comes TBPH

iWrecks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

I haven't gotten my refund either.

Unheedance

10-25-2011

Sitting in about the same boat. I sent it in within about two days of getting the email, and It's getting pretty ****ed close to the deadline. It really seems like bad business ethic to leave it right to the last minute. Up until now I was ALMOST considering putting money back into the game after, but now I just don't have any patience with Riot anymore.

Ryoou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

So, today marks 4 exactly weeks after I applied for the refund. Let's hope I get an email on my inbox from Riot today.

pavi132

10-27-2011

HUGE issue. Got a response to a support ticket i opened about the refund.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for participating in the Mac Beta. We realize that you are not interested in the Champion Bundle as a compensation for your participation. Unfortunately, we are not offering alternative types of compensation. All players who has participated in the Mac Beta will receive the same Champion Bundle compensation for participating in the Mac Beta. Thank you again for helping us with improving the quality of League of Legends!

If you have any other questions or feedback please let me know. Best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

In your bushes, tossing my bandages,
CallmeSoup

Now, I am not sure if he just misinterpreted my question or if he is telling us that we are not in fact receiving the refunds we applied for.... someone else please also contact support so we can sort this all out.

Edit: I opened a thread on General Discussion about this since Support often gives misinformation about these things. Please bump or upvote it in the hopes that we get this sorted out and answered in a timely fashion.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1413975

pavi132

10-27-2011

YUP THERE IT IS WE AREN"T GETTING REFUNDS!!!

Me: So even though I got an email offering me a refund and I applied for said refund, Riot is now deciding to not honor that?

Support Staff: I am afraid you are correct Summoner. I am very sorry for the run-around but this is the decision Riot has chosen. : (

Sylwaria

10-27-2011

Seriously, I somehow have a hard time believing that? They wrote an official e-mail and made us sign up for it... why would they now not give out these refunds. Also the Mac Sticky still exists where these are mentioned oO

pavi132

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylwaria View Post
Seriously, I somehow have a hard time believing that? They wrote an official e-mail and made us sign up for it... why would they now not give out these refunds. Also the Mac Sticky still exists where these are mentioned oO
I asked the support member a third time. Waiting for another response. Send your own support ticket in to be sure if you like.

Sylwaria

10-27-2011

I just did - had one open anyway posting if I've any news!

pavi132

10-27-2011

I posted another thread on General Discussion in the hopes to get a legitimate response from Riot instead of us having to individually ask Support to be certain for ourselves. Please bump if you can.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1414137