Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TucciMane

10-23-2011

Alright so I know y'all either did or didn't get a refund email, but the one's that did should listen up. If you completed the refund process to be repaid to a paypal account then your refund eta was 3-4 weeks; or, 6-8 weeks for mail refund. The time I saw the most action happening on this forum having to do with the refunds was right around when I got mine. The deadline for me in my email was October 5th.

Here's what I'd like to see:

Anyone who got the refund email and did the refund process, please dig up that email. Make a post with your refund deadline date and what date you did the refund and then say whether you got it through paypal or mail.

When it's 3-4 weeks from the date (or 6-8 depending on how you refunded) that you completed the refund process, please post here with that info.

As for me, I refunded October 5th and through paypal. I should get my money back between Oct. 26th and Nov 3rdish if all goes well. I'll keep posting back here as the next few weeks go by to let people know whether or not things go as they were planned in the email sent to us.

Anyone else who posts a similar thread or replies here is greatly appreciated because I want to see the kind of results that are about to happen now that all these refunds have been processed and it's about that time for the money to show up.

Sylwaria

10-23-2011

Mine was Oct. 5 as well. Still waiting for it. Did you get the bundle already? Somehow I haven't received it. Should I contact support?

I'll keep an eye on this thread as well.

Thanks

Sylwaria

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-24-2011

just wanted to post my seal of approval and add a couple words: to avoid thread pollution/spam, please anyone else avoid posting here unless you actually got the refund and are posting those informations.

Ryoou

10-24-2011

Why is it the deadline that counts? I went through the refund process on Sept 29th (with Oct 5th deadline also).

I always figured it was 3-4 weeks after I went through the survey. The e-mail doesn't say otherwise.

Anyway, my 4 weeks deadline is due to this Thursday Oct 27th, exactly 4 weeks after I received and went through the refund process.

YSfighter

10-24-2011

Das is approved! This'll give people some sense of where things stand.

Hakoo

10-24-2011

I still haven't gotten my first refund email.
Got my bundle.
Riot support says I am indeed eligible for refund, but no ETA on when the email is coming.

TucciMane

10-24-2011

Quote:
Sylwaria:
Mine was Oct. 5 as well. Still waiting for it. Did you get the bundle already? Somehow I haven't received it. Should I contact support?

I'll keep an eye on this thread as well.

Thanks

Sylwaria

On one account I had already bought the bundle they give out. On the other I received the bundle yes and I was stoked that they actually followed through on my 2nd account even though it only has like 85 games played.

As for my main acc, I sent an email in response to my refund email and after a few weeks I randomly got 3410 RP accredited to my acc, yet I still had all the heroes. This RP was not bought so when they refund my acc and roll back anything I purchased with RP and wipe my RP it won't include that 3410 nor will I lose the bundle. I thought that was pretty cool of them.

My suggestion if you haven't got the bundle: send a thank you response to the riot email that sent you the refund possibility. I told them thanks a ton and that I hadn't gotten my bundle because I had already bought it and they either got to me by their own process or saw that email and showed their respect by hearing me out.

Good luck, cheers,

Tucci

Ryoou

10-25-2011

Would you people please STOP talking about the bundle. This thread is about the refund.

pavi132

10-25-2011

Applied for Paypal refund on Sept. 29th. so the deadline is on the 27th, this Thursday. I'll edit this on Thursday letting people know whether I got it or not.

Edit: So far nothing. It's been four weeks.

Cybreal

10-25-2011

Applied for my Paypal refund on September 29th. Deadline is Thursday October 27th for my refund. I'll post if it comes in. I hope all goes well.