Correct Bot Yorick Build?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafein

10-24-2011

I've been going more tanky/spammy, and it's been working well.

Start with Tear and boots and Spam it before start. Then Manamune, CDR boots, Frozen Heart, Odin's Veil.

Your personal damage won't be as high, but with 35% CD, you'll be sending waves and waves of ghouls at the enemy while remaining pretty sturdy.

Though if your having problems on bottom early, Grab a Tiamat before you make Manamune. . It's kinda meh overall, but for someone trying to pressure bottom, it does it's job amazingly well.

Vangarde

10-24-2011

If certain I am bot, sheen and two health pots.
Build cdr boots and phage...from here its a bit open ended...

Need more sustain in the lane? Spirit visage and either chain vest or negatron cloak. Finish trinity.

If I feel i need to be more tanky, turn that vest into a frozen heart or the negatron into a odin's veil. Do this before finishing trinity force depending on game.

If i can get away with being more dps oriented, go Atmogs. Do not neglect to pick up a negatron cloak.

JayceJa

10-24-2011

I don't play him, but the yorick's I have most trouble against are the ones that go ionian boots+spirit visage+trinity force+gunblade, the insane sustainability with great damage is much more deadly i find than when they go manamune+atmogs or atmallet

Terry Atken

10-24-2011

I start chalice. It actually works with the dom mana regen increase. It gives MR, which is great, since you won't have your merc treads giving you MR, because...
Boots of Lucidity, 15% CDR
Spirit Visage 10% CDR
8 Glyphs of flat CDR, +1 scaling CDR glyph
Thats 40% CDR right there.

Now get your damage item. I tend to go trin force, because I'm an *******.

Scaling defense seals, or dodge.

Get damage items as well. LW is good if you go movement speed quints and have some off beat red runes.

Overall, you shouldn't concentrate on kills. Just interrupt capping a bunch with your ghouls, and slow people down.

IS1429332aa9b633

10-24-2011

This one works really great:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...n-guide-136642

No manamune (I think Tears take too much time to build up), grab the health pack to get your mana back.
It's a good offensive build which can nearly 1v3 with the ult.

Rickert

10-24-2011

First buy boots and a ruby crystal. You will have 550g left.

Go for the top fight, or bot if you want to defend against Heimer.

Wait until you have 1110g and buy a Giant Belt.

Fight until you have enough money to get warmog. At this point of game, start fighting to get kill/assist as much as you can, because each kill/assist grants you 1.5 HP/5 and 45 HP. I usually max it at around 10 minute, while building atma.

After you finish atmog, start getting Tri-force. You should get zeal, since it improves move speed as well as attack speed and crit. At this point, you can deal tons of damage with crits+minions+damage buff from minions already, while being very tanky. I can 1v1 Akali at ease, since she can hardly finish half of my health even 3 charges.

After this, finish Ionian's boots or Merc, depend on the enemy team.

Then complete Tri-force.

After that, you can buy tanky items like Thornmail if they have 3 or more physical carries. Otherwise, get a Sanguine Blade for more sustain, and another IE if the game lasts long enough or you are crazily fed.

In sum: Boots -> Warmog -> Atma -> Zeal -> Ionian/Merc -> Tri-force -> Sanguine Blade. After this, get whatever suits your need. This is my regular build on Dominion.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

10-24-2011

My build:

Starting out with
- Prospector blade / Pickaxe > Last Whisper (Depends if expecting heavy enemy armor)
- boots
- 1x health potion

then during the game
- Ionian boots
- Vampiric Scepter > Sanguine blade
- Sheen > Triforce

Defensive items to build:
- Thornmail
- Force of Nature
If enemy damage goes high before finishing damage items pickup chainmail or negatron early

This gives him incredible sustain but even more so incredible damage. Yorick is frequently pushing minions so he can get some stacks on that Sanguine before engaging enemy champ.

Starting out with Q W E for the full combo, and only lvl Q and E, order depending on how probably it is to be landing that Q. If it's not possible to consistently get that Q in, just lvl E. W isn't scaling in damage without AP and cooldowns wont be shorter anyway, so leave that for last

This build feels like i have an edge on most champs early to midgame on. I fill the last 2 slots usually with thornmail and FoN. Preferably FoN first, as with ms quints he'll be running at 471 (using MS quints) making him very mobile.

Finanzamt

10-24-2011

Out of my about 200 (incl. beta) Dominion games, I played about half of them as Yorick at bot.

I had the most success with this setup:

9/0/21
red : arp
yellow : hp per lvl
blue : flat cdr
quints : ms

start with tear and boots.
first items are : cdr boots and spirit visage -> 40% cdr
then manamune and sheen into tf.

the next item depends on the enemy team composition.
it's either atma's or odyn's or sanguine blade.

With 40% cdr you can spam your ghouls and use your ulti so often it's not even funny.
You have a lane sustain that is unmatched and due to promote there is an almost inevitable neutralize by about the third creep wave against the common bot lane champs.

Greetings

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Mana really isn't a problem on Dominion for the most part. Manamune/Chalice/Tear are not optimal.

CDR is really important for Yorick so he can keep ghouls chasing after the baddies and provide maximum harassment.

Remember that MOST BOTTOM FOES are gonna be ranged nuker types. You need to be able to harass them with your 2 ranged nukes.

I agree with Prospector Blade, boots, and 2 pots. The AD buffs his attack, his ghouls, 2 of his nukes effectively. Health is of course good.

From here, I get Ionic Boots, and a Brutalizer. As I start 9/0/21, this maxes my CDR allowing for fast usage of my skills. The Armor Pen on Brutalizer is SUBOPTIMAL.. but the AD/CDR are cost effective enough and both quite useful.

For yorick who doesn't scale amazingly well, faster usage of skills is generally better than buffing his skills.

Now you wanna tank him up by getting TriForce (provides onhit slow, movespeed buff, and a bit of everything), and Odins.

Note: after the boots/brutalizer you may wanna take the Negatron cloak for early MR boost. Then complete it to Odins later on.

Gnomely

10-24-2011

I personally have a 22/0/8 mastery and start with Prospectors Blade, boots and pots.

Depending on the opposing champ I can almost always be very aggressive and push bot hard many times starting to cap their bot just as the top fight is concluding.

I stay in lane as long as possible and typically upgrade to Ionian Boots and Trinity Force on my first B. Then I start working for Entropy then Atmas. Depending on their team, and ours, I might pick up some more Armor/MR before the Atmas.

123456 ... 8