Join Chat "DominateDominion" For Games & Dominion Discussion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Hey, I am still a "scrub" player. I am not very good but I do find Dominion interesting.

Can I still join the chat room and be a part of your games? Or should I wait until I improve my skills a little?
Feel free to join and ask any questions you may have! There are plenty of helpful people in there, and people of all skill levels.

NamKim

07-23-2012

Alright. Thank you very much. I'll definitely check it out (even though I'm already in it right now)

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Alright. Thank you very much. I'll definitely check it out (even though I'm already in it right now)
Sounds good.

DD Tootulz

07-27-2012

bump

DG TheFeedski

07-29-2012

Bump

WackyTabacky

07-30-2012

Check my match history and send me invites!
Bump.

[[edit: been hard to find people actually interested in playing. lots of solid theory flying around, but i want to play with the people who know what they're talking about instead of always reading about it!! invites!!]]

Delvoire

07-30-2012

Found this tonight. Hope to play with some of you guys once I make my Elo awesome

DG TheFeedski

08-01-2012

bump

NamKim

08-01-2012

I will speak from personal experience that the guys there are more than willing to help.

DG TheFeedski

08-02-2012

Quote:
I will speak from personal experience that the guys there are more than willing to help.