Riot games dont care about MAC client!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drigonte

10-29-2011

it took me like 3 months to get this client to work on my mac and it says its been shut down so may i please of a refund of the 3 months of my life please...

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by drigonte View Post
it took me like 3 months to get this client to work on my mac and it says its been shut down so may i please of a refund of the 3 months of my life please...
www.boompje.net here's your refund.

milkytoast

10-30-2011

I am extremely mad that they are not making a mac client at the moment. That their forum posts about the mac client seem more to keep us calm and playing, while still not putting any real effort into a mac client. so no, I do not think they are working on anything for a mac client at the moment at least nothing past a dusty white board with a few notes and the word "Save" circled on it.

That being said I can also understand why they would not want to put any real money towards any non-visible changes, things like useful patches, other os clients, and server reliability. Two very big fish are about to enter the pond, Steam and Blizzard. While both have money and competent programmers to just murder the little guys like Riot and HoN. Steam seems to be weighted down by Ice Frog. Blizzard on the other hand is free to do want and already have a cast of likable and memorable characters. Riot needs to spend the money to keep the community spending money, how they are going to do that with out an original product... I just can't see it happening.

If Riot is going to survive they need to keep customers and keep them buying things like skins and champions. I do not see the LoL community as a whole being that loyal and will probably jump ship once something better comes along. Will a mac and Linux client help Riot? no, didn't seem to help HoN. They probably could have survived if just Steam was getting into the race but with Blizzard also in it they are surviving on borrowed time. To me Domination is a grasp at trying to stay in the race with something that other dota clones don't have, but since Dota2 and Blizzard Dota aren't released yet they have the time and staff to just add something similar before they are launched. To me the best scenario I see for Riot is Blizzard buying out Riot so they can have more characters other than their own.

alfredbester

10-31-2011

Riot also don't care about black people. Only black champ is ryze and he's not very black.

GogoZepelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredbester View Post
Riot also don't care about black people. Only black champ is ryze and he's not very black.
taric is a metrosexual black man, as seen in his pink skin. and there is that one cat chick...