Death Recap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WuTheMonkeyKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Might be another thread on this however the issue still has not been fixed so here it goes, when yo die and you want yo see what does the most damage to you (the time is also an issue but not as important) the damage is wrong so you cant tell what to accurately build you can guess based on how the enemy teams are building and just general champ knowledge but it would really help to get that fixed

TLDR: fix the death recap damage

Augustice

10-23-2011

Bump for justice!

The damage recap is really buggy at the moment. It only records the damage dealt directly prior to you dying. This means that if the fight your in is very pokey/long ended you'll only be given a tenth of the damage that happened to last hit you. This is a very big problem because while building tank I cannot accurately judge what resistance I need to purchase.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Dears sirs and madames,

Please consider bumping this thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1281386

It's my idea for a damage display. It might look something like this:

5:29 - VEIGAR - hit YOU for 842 magic damage (Primordial Burst)
5:31 - VEIGAR - hit YOU for 63 physical damage (basic attack)
5:31 - YOU - hit VEIGAR for 14 magic damage (Thornmail)
5:32 - YOU - hit MAOKAI for 143 physical damage (basic attack)
5:32 - YOU - hit MAOKAI for 143 physical damage (basic attack)
5:33 - YOU - hit MAOKAI for 143 physical damage (basic attack)

and you could open it anytime. The above isn't my ideal formatting, but it shoes the basic information. Some key formatting features that I think would help:

(1) color-code magic/physical/true
(2) scale font size based on amount of damage