Stuck on the Reconnect Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoMakeMeASammich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-23-2011

Ok, So the last game I played was last night as I was messing around in a custom game testing out a new build for Talon. I finish the game and then log off to go to sleep and then when I go to log in this morning I see that I am stuck on the You Have Left A Game In Progress Please Reconnect page. It has the reconnect button and I have tried to click it to see if that fixes it but it gives me some error if I do. I asked one of my friends that is online about it and he said that it showed me as online instead of in a game, I asked him to invite me to a game to see if it pulls me out of that page but it auto declines his invite and doesn't even pop up on my screen.. I have been stuck like this trying to fix it now for the passed hour and having no luck I turned here for some help. A quick response would be absolutely perfect.

Thanks,
Sammich.

xD Mr Unnamed Dx

10-23-2011

First - It's past instead of "passed".
Second - RELOG!!!!
Third - That is all.

Your welcome,
Unnamed.

Piggsauce

10-23-2011

Unnamed, people have been having this problem all day long. Mine allows me to join a game, make a selection and then the screen goes black when there should be summoning. I disconnect and log back in and it tells me I'm in a game and I should reconnect. I hit reconnect and I'm looking at the same black screen.