Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck on the Reconnect Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoMakeMeASammich

Recruiter

10-23-2011

Ok, So the last game I played was last night as I was messing around in a custom game testing out a new build for Talon. I finish the game and then log off to go to sleep and then when I go to log in this morning I see that I am stuck on the You Have Left A Game In Progress Please Reconnect page. It has the reconnect button and I have tried to click it to see if that fixes it but it gives me some error if I do. I asked one of my friends that is online about it and he said that it showed me as online instead of in a game, I asked him to invite me to a game to see if it pulls me out of that page but it auto declines his invite and doesn't even pop up on my screen.. I have been stuck like this trying to fix it now for the passed hour and having no luck I turned here for some help. A quick response would be absolutely perfect.

Thanks,
Sammich.

xD Mr Unnamed Dx

10-23-2011

First - It's past instead of "passed".
Second - RELOG!!!!
Third - That is all.

Your welcome,
Unnamed.

Piggsauce

10-23-2011

Unnamed, people have been having this problem all day long. Mine allows me to join a game, make a selection and then the screen goes black when there should be summoning. I disconnect and log back in and it tells me I'm in a game and I should reconnect. I hit reconnect and I'm looking at the same black screen.