whos a better burst

brand 203 63.84%
lux 115 36.16%
Voters: 318. You may not vote on this poll

brand vs. lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1AZE L0RD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

overall which has a better burst and does more damage. im not sure and i want to know

btw i mean just single target nuke not AoE team fight

Midianna

10-23-2011

If everything is landed on both, I think brand.
Also depends on how many times the ult bounces for brand.

Mad Black Men

10-23-2011

Brand when utilizing his passive and the benefits each spell gains.

Xeilin

10-23-2011

Not really a good comparison between these two I think. Lux can sit at long range and harrass and farm. She has one of the longest ranges in the game for skill shots. Id have to say brand has better burst though. But lux has the capacity to be far more annoying and can shield her team during a fight while snaring your team.

But if Lux procs her passive each time. I'd have to say lux does because she has a mini lichbane.

Crusalis

10-23-2011

Pretty sure Brand has theoretically the most damage feasibly (Without 9999 AP Veigar and 9999 SS Nasus).

Lux is good at kill stealing and losing you the game because the actual carries don't get the kill, if you're looking for that.

Soul Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusalis View Post
Pretty sure Brand has theoretically the most damage feasibly (Without 9999 AP Veigar and 9999 SS Nasus).

Lux is good at kill stealing and losing you the game because the actual carries don't get the kill, if you're looking for that.
Someone obviously hasn't seen lux burst.

She can easily down someone 100% to 0 with her burst with mejias.

Brand is more AoE damage but his ultimate really decreases his burst as it's not as realiable he probably does more damage over all while lux owns in burst..

Yoruichi

10-23-2011

Depends on how the fights are set up. They both do an incredible amount of damage. For playstyle and enjoyment... Lux all the way.

GetOnMyLvl

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Soul View Post
Someone obviously hasn't seen lux burst.

She can easily down someone 100% to 0 with her burst with mejias.

Brand is more AoE damage but his ultimate really decreases his burst as it's not as realiable he probably does more damage over all while lux owns in burst..
What caster with full mejai's stacks can't?

Uskdara

10-23-2011

Probably brand, but I can tell you it's annoying when you're walking back to a turret to tele back because you just got a kill and you're gonna pick up that new item. So you hit b and open up shop and then you hear that fun little noise and before you can close shop and move Lux has just pwned you, lol.

Vadeil

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyLvl View Post
What caster with full mejai's stacks can't?
How many casters can safely get to 20 almost every game?
If your dieing allot as Lux you are doing something wrong.