Teemo is annoying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

10-24-2011

i really hope that riot read this thread... it's pretty sad to see how teemo ultimate got nerfed to the point that it does less damage than a non-ult skill...

also about the ammo system before that we had a lot less cd on the mushrooms and the skill was fine then they reworked it nerfed a little with the excuse that you could use it more strategically.... and then nerfed the cd and damage again... ammo system is cool and all but in the end we exchanged that for ridiculous CD and DMG nerf.

about move quick.. the worst escape mechanism in the game.

look at his escape/chase mechanism and compare to graves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo
(Passive): Grants increased movement speed until struck by a champion or turret. This bonus is restored 5 seconds after last being struck by a champion or turret.
(Active): For 3 seconds, Teemo gains double his passive movement speed and will not lose it regardless of whether he is hit or not. The passive is restored after the duration of the active.

Cost: 40 mana
Cooldown: 22 Seconds
Duration: 3 Seconds
Passive Movement Speed: 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26 %
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves
Quickdraw (Active): Graves dashes forward, gaining an attack speed boost for 4 seconds. Attacking enemies with basic attack lowers the cooldown of this skill by 1 sec each attack.

Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 seconds
Attack Speed: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 %
Range: 425 = flash range.
i'm sorry but i fail to see why a steroid & dash with as much range as flash have less cd than a speed boost with 3 sec duration...

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

I think our OP summed Teemo up best with the title of his post: Teemo is annoying.

Just that. Annoying. His only OP skill is global taunt; you'll never again see a Teemo on an enemy team, and think, "Oh hell...FML." He's a nuisance, a pest, he's not the biggest nuker, burster, or even King of damage over time champion anymore. I was last infuriated at my inability to finish off targets the last time I played him in Dominion; no matter how much AP I built, I only had a barely 50/50 chance for a mushroom explosion to finish off a low health enemy, and by low I mean pretty much dead. I watched once in what I hoped to be joyous excitement as a low health Pantheon & Karma, after nuking me down (Teemo so squishy!) and waltzing over the bottom mushroom to cap the point, hoping I'd take down at least Karma. My mushroom ate through all of maybe a smallish percentage of her non-shielded self, Karma easily survived the damage and lived. Really, really weak Riot. What good is an ultimate if it can't even do its job...?

jadelink

10-25-2011

Get that teemo cant usefully stack shrooms. You only take one DOT, the others just refresh it.

Shaco can make a 'nest' out of 4-5 jitboxes which will kill just about anyone who wanders into it.

Teemo is annoying. Not OP, not that hot, but yes, veeeery annoying. Oh, and cute, and fun to play.

Spooky Dragon

10-25-2011

He's generally rank 3 because:

Unlike SR. tower shrooms are detected when tower changes control. (if the enemy caps without hitting one they're wasted)

He is very vulneable out in the lanes since attacks can come from anywhere (Front, back, jungle) and he's so squishy .

Health regens much faster, and there are health pots just lying around, so unless someone is near the champ when it hits the mushroom the damage will be healed much more quickly.

Higher percentage of the map is already revealed compaired to SR so his warding isn't as crutial.

To hit a champ under the tower you will almost always have the tower hitting you. (short range)

Shrooms easily countered by elixers, shaco's clone, minions push, Yorik's ghosts, I'm sure other skills as well.

Chasing (instead of capping) is not rewarded as much so there's less incintives to follow an enemy into a shroom trap.

On the other hand he has a blind that helps in a melee heavy environment, and has a decent escape mechanic. Otherwise he'd be 4 or 5.

Seal Clubberz

10-26-2011

Looking at the Graves skill makes me hurt. I also think that Teemo isn't the best champ right now, but he doesn't need much love. His mechanics work well together, he just needs more "umpf". An attack speed boost (like Graves has) would be very very helpful for both AD and AP teemo. I guess his ultimate needs some help too, but whatever. Nothing will happen.

whatwhatintehbut

12-22-2011

I walked into a shroom trap, the teemo on the other team spammed shrooms in lanes..