Teemo is annoying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coasca

10-23-2011

Not anything new here, I just always feel I lose half my hp and give away my position every time there's a Teemo on the enemy team. Maybe he can be limited to only hold two mushrooms maximum?

ScribbleThings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

But he's super cute =D

Nomic

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b33pb00p View Post
But he's super cute =D
Kind of like your name! (Super cute)

HolliBR

Recruiter

10-23-2011

Mr ?

Saint1y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

I have a similar problem with autoattackers and ability users. Perhaps they could reduce autoattacks to once per minute, and abilities to one per five minutes. Or just make me invulnerable to damage.

McMadd

10-23-2011

Stop walking in obvious spots.

FDru

10-23-2011

Unlike a certain broken as **** demon jester, you can actually counter shrooms with any champ with oracles. Use it.

Ulstan

10-23-2011

Smart teemo's put their shrooms on the corners auto pathing directs you through.

Just going 'wide' around those corners instead of using auto pathing will prevent a ton of shroom encounters

Melvear

10-23-2011

They'll also plant shrooms on health packs and speed shrines, and you can't really just not use those. Now I'm not saying nerf teemo, I think he's fine. But a good teemo will really put a dent in your teams effectiveness and coordination

Saint1y

10-23-2011

If they are on health packs and speed shrines, they can be viewed with an oracles before you hit them.