Boompje can you please u/l a full install client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suomiTANG

10-23-2011

I would really appreciate it as I cannot install things on my laptop. Thanks mate.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-23-2011

Without an installation, a fully installed client won't work properly. I only give it to people who fail with patching or have an unfixable in-game bug. What doesn't work for your installation?

suomiTANG

10-23-2011

The mac I am currently on does not allow me to install ANYTHING. I was using your pirate bay full install LoL client before and that worked fine so I do not see a problem with you giving me a client that has already been installed.

Cpt Shiba

10-23-2011

i think he means can you upload the application to somewhere so he can just download that directly. I dont kno about for your client, but with the one im using (i think the second version, aka improved cider build but no boompje improvements), i can just give the application to my friends over a hard drive and it works fine.

@suomiTANG:
uploading the "fully-installed" client means boompje has to find some website that will allow him to upload an approximately 2gb file which will take ass long time, so that could be a problem.

Wolfnite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Wow suomiTANG being kinda rude, for a person asking for someone else to do something for you.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-23-2011

What do you mean? doesn't allow you to install anything? If you aren't the administrator it probably is giving you a lot of other problems..

I'll upload it tomorrow... got a better upload speed then.

suomiTANG

10-24-2011

Thanks mate and I am not admin also, but the previous version worked completely fine and all im looking for is an update. Thanks for the help mate .

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Not being admin usually causes alot of issues. Not sure if it'll work anyway, but lets see what Boom's upload does for you.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-24-2011

https://rapidshare.com/files/1476523...je_Edition.zip

well.. here it is...

suomiTANG

10-24-2011

Thankyou so much mate works perfectly