Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** u all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCyricx

06-18-2010

i downloaded HON a day and played it a little and after that i immediately uninstalled it, graphics, gameplay all was poor on that game. compared with the first time i played LOL wich i never stopped playing it. HON should be erased

pd: sry bad english :P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheepKing

06-18-2010

Quote:
xCyricx:
i downloaded HON a day and played it a little and after that i immediately uninstalled it, graphics, gameplay all was poor on that game. compared with the first time i played LOL wich i never stopped playing it. HON should be erased

pd: sry bad english :P

dude ... i buyed the game plz say im ******ed i played 1 day then get bored as hell, SUPER unbalance ART WORK suck badly and .... Why playing HoN when we can play LoL (LoL is much better then HoN in all point . hum i forgot something HoN have ranked game yet. but this problem is gonna be fixed in about 1 week so... HON SUCK!

pd: sorry for bad english too :P