Exploit lets you see opponents names in draft mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

high7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Also you can see peoples names at the last 10 seconds of blind pick. Here are 2 pictures showing it.

I noticed this while working on my program. Thought I would report these now so hopefully they get fixed before my program is released.

Blind Pick (last 10 seconds) Blind Pick (last 10 seconds)
Draft Mode Draft Mode

high7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

Thought I should mention this also works in ranked.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29760911/ZSc...9260535931.png

Chronic69

10-24-2011

only thing i see is you have something that doesnt even look like a part of the game that's letting you see ppls names, which you're just admitting to using a 3rd party program even if it has a lame function, had they been showing up on the side where you see the other team, ofcouse then it looks like a bug, as it is now just using you're using 3rd party program

high7

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic69 View Post
only thing i see is you have something that doesnt even look like a part of the game that's letting you see ppls names, which you're just admitting to using a 3rd party program even if it has a lame function, had they been showing up on the side where you see the other team, ofcouse then it looks like a bug, as it is now just using you're using 3rd party program
You can modify the client files to have this show in the client too. I was just showing that the server is sending information to the client that it should not be. What really bugs me about this though is that they have programmed the server to not send the client this information during the blind pick champion selection, but not during the other times.

ParrotParrot

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic69 View Post
The point he's making is that these informations shouldn't even be sent to the client in the first place, that is the logic thing to do. It's superflous information that the client recieves and never shows to the player before the end of the countdown.