Twisted Treeline Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

necronzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Has it ever made anyone sad that there is no blue buff in twisted treeline?
I was just think that since, the green and grey buffs rotate, why can't the red buff trade with the blue buff?
or is there a reason blue buff was left out of twisted treeline?
personally I think it would be awesome!

anyways let me know what you think

crocmain

10-22-2011

ya i really need blue in 3v3 thats a deal

necronzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

not having blue, kinda takes away some of the charracters and builds i like to play, that are extremely mana dependent....like swain, his ult takes so much....and anivia
you don't know how many times i wish i had blue, cause they got away cause i had to mana
so many times i wish i could ice wall, but no
no mana....
i wish Riot would seriously consider this

Koldheartedjsp

10-23-2011

no. the team with blue buff would most surely win the game. having to face someone like brand spamming the entire game in a map like the TTL would be hell for the entire team to face.

the fact one team could get a caster to spam constantly and the other can't makes a big no no imo.

necronzero

10-23-2011

but again its random chance, its the same deal with red imo,
i mean how many times has a trynd snagged red within like 5 minutes and ganked both of you cause you dont have boots and cant get away

the way i see it, it gives an even chance for all champs, no just melee orientated champs that red buff actually helps the most

SoTHaVoK

10-23-2011

Blue would be over powered for many champs if there was a blue buff on TT kassadin would be OP
Red is more balanced and applies fairly to more champs then blue does,

Although i can understand this because i am a 3's jungler and it is very hard to jungle without blue buff

Koldheartedjsp

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by necronzero View Post
but again its random chance, its the same deal with red imo,
i mean how many times has a trynd snagged red within like 5 minutes and ganked both of you cause you dont have boots and cant get away

the way i see it, it gives an even chance for all champs, no just melee orientated champs that red buff actually helps the most
huge difference in the power of red buff and the power of blue buff

someone made a thread in the GD not to long ago that blue buff is to powerful

Imagine having an anivia on TTL like they play on SR. your team would NEVER see a dragon if they planted anivia bottom. Or they'd be surrendering bottom. Hell it's very likely they'd never appear in the top jungle

necronzero

10-24-2011

yeah, but the thing is its random,
so there;s no guarentee that its blue that pops up, maybe the chances are like 95% and 5%
i don't know,
for example, how often do you see a mage disappear from lane,
and also it would promote more map control gameplay, cause wriggles is popular enough as it is >_>

I see ur points guys, yes that would give one team a huge advantage, but that would just mean that the other team would have to extra careful to make sure they take the blue buff from them, then they would have the power

and just asking,
but how many times of have run into a dps carry that had gray, red, green, and dragon buffs
as a mage, its next to impossible to kill them, unless ur malzahar, and you land his ult while they are on the pool.

anyways thanks for the feedback guys