Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Daegen's guide to Shaco; Indepth Look on my Approach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daegen

07-07-2010

Jungle Process added for all those who waited, thanks =]

whodares2

07-07-2010

You wouldn't mind updating all the rest? I see that you are still talking about double aura's near the end of the guide.

For the rest I liked it. Usually run about thesame builds on Shaco, but I don't play him as much as you do ;-)

Daegen

07-07-2010

Quote:
whodares2:
You wouldn't mind updating all the rest? I see that you are still talking about double aura's near the end of the guide.

For the rest I liked it. Usually run about thesame builds on Shaco, but I don't play him as much as you do ;-)

Thankyou, Updated it =]

Crazy Demon

07-07-2010

<---Still getting owned by pro Shacos despite nerf.

Well, if you can't beat, join 'em. Since you have a lot of exp with Shaco I shall try your guide as soon as I get enuf ip to buy him.

Daegen

07-07-2010

Quote:
Crazy Demon:
Since you have a lot of exp with Shaco I shall try your guide as soon as I get enuf ip to buy him.

3rd straight Nerf and trollers are STILL sayin' he's Over Powered...*sigh*
Yah man, Good Luck and Lemme' know how you do =]
Very interested in your results =]]

Crazy Demon

07-07-2010

Quote:

It may take a little bit. I sent you a friend request (username Crazy Demon). Perhaps we could play a game

Daegen

07-07-2010

Quote:
Crazy Demon:
It may take a little bit. I sent you a friend request (username Crazy Demon). Perhaps we could play a game

Sure thing =]

I've been smurfing a lot recently because my account is too hard for my Real Life Friends to play with when we premake, but I log-on recently to check what's goin' on there.

K, I added you =] We'll play a game sometime =]

CTHDRL

07-07-2010

Quote:
Daegen:
3rd straight Nerf and trollers are STILL sayin' he's Over Powered...*sigh*

Pretty sure he's been nerfed 5 times since release without an actual direct buff.

:[

malphismia

07-07-2010

Quote:
Oneironaut:
Pretty sure he's been nerfed 5 times since release without an actual direct buff.

:[

Yeap. it' bs. But the better players get with shaco, the more the masses will QQ, the more the nerfs are coming :'(

CTHDRL

07-07-2010

Quote:
MatadorRED:
Yeap. it' bs. But the better players get with shaco, the more the masses will QQ, the more the nerfs are coming :'(

But then perhaps the masses will be so terribad with Shaco that he will be overbuffed!

And then it will take them ~7 months to nerf him back to balanced again!

Woo!