Daegen's guide to Shaco; Indepth Look on my Approach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daegen

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolCat View Post
Why Aegis? When you can buy all that stuff you're doing pretty well in terms of kills, so why not keep the snowball going? Why Aegis when you can get more AS/AD?

Aegis has an awesome aura which you already know, Shaco can give 2x for. In my games though, I usually never complete Aegis by the time the game is over. Just another viable option on Shaco which helps your team in those crucial, chaotic teamfights.

malphismia

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
The bug was that GA didn't work 70% of the time. Period.

It had nothing to do with "it procc'd on clone, therefore it didn't proc on you."

It just didn't work for you, it had nothing to do with your clone or Shaco in general. It happened to all champions.

/facepalm
LOL alright dude. I dunno why you keep following me around threads and arguing.

But yeah, don't tell me what I had seen or not. I know when my clone exploded, it died, guardian angel proc'ed it, animation sound for GA went on, and it revived. This does not happen like the usual bug where GA just doesn't revive you 70% of the time. That is a separate bug.

lol you really make yourself look like an ass when you think you know what you're talking about.

Daegen

06-22-2010

Shaco's getting nerfed again? X___X

hi im dnoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

sadly yes.

Ventoris

06-23-2010

Once again, I blame Daegen for the Shaco nerf!!!!

Daegen

06-25-2010

Thanks Vent but I put most of the blame on Pendragon =]
<3

Ventoris

06-28-2010

Daegen???? Where are you??? I'm getting so frustrated playing with noob Shacos and losing all the time. I need you to start playing with us again so you can carry for the win. ****, miss you bro. By the way, there's a new list posted just in case you didn't know. You're still the number one Shaco in LOL, even though you've been MIA for ages.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=Daegen

Start playing again . . .

Daegen

06-29-2010

Shaco

* Hallucination now deals half damage to turrets
* Fixed a bug where Hallucinate clones would proc on-hit effects an extra time

*Changed all aura-granting items so that clones will not grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
*Guardian Angel and Banshee's Veil will now only proc on cloned units if it was ready to activate when the clone was created. In other words, clones now sync their Guardian Angel and Banshee's Veil states to the main champion when created.
*Clones that expire while being revived with Guardian Angel will no longer last permanently

They absolutely KILLED Shaco in this recent Patch.
Updated the guide and Jungle Spreadsheet comin' soon, I PROMISE!! =]

Takomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

i love it now get on lol

Lord Bro

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegen View Post
Shaco

Updated the guide and Jungle Spreadsheet comin' soon, I PROMISE!! =]
Give us the jungle spreadsheet! I always get golem as Shaco, and struggle to get wolves, then struggle with wraiths, then run out of HP potions and have no hp or mana (lol) and always have to return to base... so I level as slowly as 2v2 lanes this way.

I know there's a better way and eagerly await your guide.