Daegen's guide to Shaco; Indepth Look on my Approach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

ooo also explain your glyphs and seals, are u using them bc u own them or u think that they are the best?
erm and did u try the moving 2 points out of attack damage for 15% magic pen like his suggestion?

Daegen

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megashield View Post
care to explain why you dont use the movement? Doesnt help as much? And what do u do after those items, when would u rush turret destroy vs say getting madreds, u said if u lack pushing power\they have no tanks?
and when would u rush madreds\ga\what would u go

-Movement speed Quints are amazing but I love the Armor Pen better because it feels good hurting them as much as possible. Just my taste in personal preference.

-I rush Turret Destroyer Spec when they have 1 tank or none at all. I get Madred's when they have ATLEAST 2 tanks.

Daegen

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megashield View Post
ooo also explain your glyphs and seals, are u using them bc u own them or u think that they are the best?
erm and did u try the moving 2 points out of attack damage for 15% magic pen like his suggestion?

-I took the Glyphs and Seals because I believe they work extremely well for Shaco.
-Also yes, I've tried to put 15% in Magic Pen but decided it was just a waste in points...I'm AD Shaco, not AP. Yes, it works well with Shiv and JiTB but I Auto-attack more than I use 'em, so I don't like putting a point in 15% Magic Penn

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

but 15% for 2 attack damage? i dont follow you there :P
The cost of getting 2 AD is about 80g
the cost of getting 15% magic pen is roughly(not realistic) 1,000ish gold
getting a kill with shiv and farming faster seems to be worth 2 ad, which is 1 more damage on shiv throws, and slightly more attack damage.

And no I meant why magic resist glyphs? and Why not say armor seals or somethig. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Daegen

07-25-2010

-You bring up valid points on the Magic Pen. I'll have to play around with that suggestion a lot more and see how I do with it. =]

-I like Magic Resist Glyphs because I have found that casters like Annie and Morgana kill me rather quickly. I don't like Armor because I usually never have a hard time fighting other melee/ranged AD champions. You won't believe how many times I barely lived when an Annie hit me with her Fireball after a teamfight. X___X

Megashield

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegen View Post

-I've tried G.A. on Shaco and I gotta' say...its AMAZING. Once I get Madred's, I tend to get G.A. afterwards or Stark's if my team is ADPS Heavy.

I don't mind the questions =] Hope this helps
so wait what about for ur turet destroyer build, you dont get a GA at all?

3) Turret Destroyer
Last Whisper\The Brutalizer
Stark's Fervor
Phantom Dancer (If Time Allows)

? is that what you mean by turret destroyer?

xavarn

07-25-2010

Maybe its something wrong with the website itself but in your build section is shows that your dodge is well over 700% which seems... well.. impossible.

Megashield

07-26-2010

It seems as though i rather rush madreds\GA and then miscelanous than ur turret pushing, just seems more annoying for their team

Daegen

07-26-2010

I usually don't get G.A. for my Turret Destroyer Spec. But yah', I haven't gone to my Turret Destroyer Spec in a while because a GOOD team will have atleast 1 Tank.

Atropos

08-03-2010

Following the recent deceive "Nerf" from 8.5 to 10sec after coming out of stealth, i traded in my magic resist for a bunch of Celerity runes in my glyphs. This is great because you can get almost 7% cooldown reduction + brutalizer all the time. And it feels like it used to, ontop of that, with golem you max out CD and its a 6 second cooldown