Do you think Tiamat is underrated after reading this and the comments?

Yes I think it's underrated 54 56.25%
No I don't think it's underrated 42 43.75%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Viability of Tiamat One of the Most Underrated Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
MEANWHILE AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

The team stays five feet away from each other and suddenly you wish you went Tankplank instead.
exactly. I can't respect Tiamat as being a viable item until its range is buffed.
How short is its range?
Picture a line of minions walking out to lane. picture the distance between two.

the range is shorter than that. (I'd almost say half as short, but I don't have numbers to back that up, just experience)

The Awesome Twin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duridface View Post
It isn't cost effective. Stacking 3 of them is a huge waste.
Forget about it's passive, and do the math based on it's stats alone, you'll find it's a pretty cost effective item.

I like it on Taric, I don't know for certain, but I seem to generate back extra mana of the splash through his passive. It could just be my imagination though.

Magma Armor0

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome Twin View Post
Forget about it's passive, and do the math based on it's stats alone, you'll find it's a pretty cost effective item.

I like it on Taric, I don't know for certain, but I seem to generate back extra mana of the splash through his passive. It could just be my imagination though.
philo stone and ninja tabi are fantastically cost effective (ninja tabi are actually the only cost-effective boots, IIRC), but you don't see (serious) people stacking them.

Kalafai

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
philo stone and ninja tabi are fantastically cost effective (ninja tabi are actually the only cost-effective boots, IIRC), but you don't see (serious) people stacking them.
Imagining pre-rework Jax with 5 pairs of ninja tabi.... crawling to corner and curling up... no, wait.. PARRRLEY to nearby minion to one hit Jax!

Jadesprite

01-13-2012

I think you meant to say underpowered instead of underrated?
Because it is underrated, and no thread will change that. Its underrated as a fact, as the majority assumes its a bad item.